Medi Bead Foot Wraps  » Health  »
  • A few days back when I happened to visit my cousin for a few days, I found her sitting in a calm and relaxed position in her room with her newly acquired shoes
  • In fact she seemed so lost in her own world – that she hardly noticed that I was beside her for a first few minutes
  • Within a few seconds I could experience the soothing moist heat generating from these wraps- which instantly made me feel relaxed and comfortable
  • What also impressed me about these foot wraps was the fact that they seemed to stay much warmer for a longer period of time than the other foot wraps – which thereby helped me to enjoy its benefits till the moment I removed them off my feet

• by rm002

A few days back when I happened to visit my cousin for a few days, I found her sitting in a calm and relaxed position in her room with her newly acquired shoes. In fact she seemed so lost in her own world – that she hardly noticed that I was beside her for a first few minutes. My cousin was actually relaxing in this shoe like product called Medi bead foot wraps.

In fact after knowing more about these therapeutic foot wraps from her- I too wanted to give a try. So after my cousin finished her session of relaxation in these foot wrap- I just couldn’t wait to put them on and immediately took them in my care – only to witness some great moments

after wearing it.

After heating them in microwave for just about a minute, these foot wraps were ready to be used. As soon as I wore these foot wraps, these wraps almost fitted my feet like any other shoe.

Within a few seconds I could experience the soothing moist heat generating from these wraps- which instantly made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I almost felt transported to whole new world of calm and peace.

It felt just heavenly. I just loved every moment of being these foot wraps and just didn’t want to get out of it.

After about 20- 25 minutes, when I finally decided to remove them- I was feeling just great. What was really nice about these foot wraps was the fact that these foot wraps ...

• not only relaxed and rejuvenated my tired feet but also drained away all the fatigue and tiredness from my body - making me feel lighter, happier and refreshed.

Though I have used many foot wraps in the past, what made this foot wrap different from the rest was the fact that it fitted just perfectly around my feet without much loose space around- thereby proving to be more effective than the others. What also impressed me about these foot wraps was the fact that they seemed to stay much warmer for a longer period of time than the other foot wraps – which thereby helped me to enjoy its benefits till the moment I removed them off my feet.

Medi bead foot wraps indeed proved to

be just wonderful. These feet wraps which stated working immediately as soon as they were worn- worked wonderfully on my tired aching ankles and feet.

Easy to wear, these foot wraps were completely odor –free and could be reused – as they could be easily hand washed. Though I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at my cousin’s place- the experience of using these foot wraps will always remain one of my most memorable experiences in life.

Medi bead foot wraps according to me is a great solution to all those who require to stand on their feet for long hours. A perfect aid for people of all ages, these foot wraps promise great result and prove to be perfect choice help you heal your foot pain – right in the comfort of your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101285231231/k2311a104/10.4.10