Wellgate Women’s Ultra Lite Knee Support  » Health  »
  • Though I did experience knee pain very often, this time the pain seemed rather unbearable
  • In fact I found it difficult even to walk a few steps and this made me incapable of carrying on my daily chores in a normal manner
  • A great aid for women all ages suffering from knee pain, Wellgate Women’s Ultra Lite knee support is priced at $13.99 and is perhaps is the best and most effective way of treating you knee pain in rather economical and simple manner
  • I have been greatly impressed with his product and plan to use it in the future – whenever I experience a knee pain

• by rm002

For the last few days I had experiencing a severe pain in my left knee which was making me feel rather uncomfortable and unfit. Though I did experience knee pain very often, this time the pain seemed rather unbearable. In fact I found it difficult even to walk a few steps and this made me incapable of carrying on my daily chores in a normal manner.

After seeing my plight, my husband while returning from the office suddenly surprised me by presenting me this product called Wellgate Women’s Ultra Lite knee support. When I looked at it for the first time- the product seemed quite promising but it looked so simple( just like a knee sleeve) that I had my own doubts as hoe far this product could actually help deliver

successful results.

Wearing this knee support for the first time- felt good. As soon as I placed this knee support on the affected area- wow- the just felt so comfortable.

For the first few minutes it almost felt like this knee support had just absorbed all the pain from my knee- making me feel just relaxed and peaceful. I just loved every minute of being under this knee support till the last day I wore it.

After wearing Wellgate Women’s Ultra Lite knee support for nearly a fortnight, I witnessed that not only had my knee pain had considerably reduced but in fact the swelling on my knees had totally disappeared. Though very little of the pain remains (10%- 20%) - I was at least back on the track doing ...

• my regular routine work.

What was really nice about using this knee support was the fact that apart from being a non- medicated way of helping me relieve pain, this knee support didn’t for a moment feel uncomfortable even when I wore it for longer hours. The non- slip design of this knee aid fitted well on the upper thigh areas and thus prevented the support from sliding thereby making it just ultra comfortable to wear without having to fear of it falling off.

Wearing these knee supports not only made me walk faster without experiencing any pain but also allowed me to just climb the stairs without any kind of discomfort. This Ultra Lite knee support indeed proved to be just fantastic.

A great feature of this knee support was the

fact that its soft breathable fabric not only made it easy to wear comfortably but also allowed easy maintenance. This knee support could be hand washed to keep it hygienically clean and dirt free.

What’s more- this knee support fit under my clothing so beautifully- that it was difficult for anyone to say that I was wearing something on my knee. A great aid for women all ages suffering from knee pain, Wellgate Women’s Ultra Lite knee support is priced at $13 .

99 and is perhaps is the best and most effective way of treating you knee pain in rather economical and simple manner. I have been greatly impressed with his product and plan to use it in the future – whenever I experience a knee pain.

A total thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101285221231/k2311a104/10.4.10