Kenny Rogers singer  » Music  »
  • While Kenny Rogers has certainly never been one of my favourite singers, the country and western singer seems to be beloved by many of the people in my country
  • I recommend Kenny Rogers' music to people who like the older more popular country and Western as well as people who like soul music, since quite a bit of his music sounds like soul to me too

• by Redtape

While Kenny Rogers has certainly never been one of my favourite singers, the country and western singer seems to be beloved by many of the people in my country. I can even remember that he was invited to sing as one of the international artistes at the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival some years ago and the turnout that day was very huge when he did.

While

I am not a fan of the type of music he sings, and his music itself, there are still many things that I do respect about him as a musical artiste. The first of these qualities is the fact that he is a smooth singer. Therefore, unlike many singers both past and modern who I have heard, I have never seen him go completely out of his way to impress fans and audiences with an impressive display of vocal ranges. Instead, his smoothness always seems to be enough.

Another thing I respect about him is that even though he has been in the music business for many years, unlike many artistes young and old who just seem to fade away without another hit, Kenny Rogers is still around and has produced many hits over the years. The last one ...

• Kenny Rogers singer
      I can recall was one called “Write Your Name”, which was supposed to be a love song.

Many of Kenny Rogers’ most popular songs were released in the period of the seventies to the early eighties. Some of these songs include hits such as “The Gambler”, “She Believes in Me”, “Lucille”, “You Decorated my Life”, Through the Years”, “Lady” and “Green, Green Grass of Home”.

The comedy television show “Mad Tv”

used to have a few comedy sketches on the singer Kenny Rogers too where Will Sasso played his character. They would generally portray him as a hillibilly and I thoguht the sketches were quite funny.

I recommend Kenny Rogers’ music to people who like the older more popular country and Western as well as people who like soul music, since quite a bit of his music sounds like soul to me too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 144101285121231/k2311a104/10.4.10