Airheads Candy Bars  » Food  »
  • Before I tasted it my cousin had raised my expectations of it by telling me it was going to be one of the best candies I ever tasted
  • However, when I actually did get to taste it, I was very disappointed, because even though I did not think it tasted horrible I still did not think it tasted great
  • One of the few things that I dislike about the Airheads sweets is that these days I have sensitive teeth, and the harsh taste of some of them ends up making my teeth pain more
  • Nevertheless, I would still recommend Airheads Candy Bars to candy lovers and people with a sweet tooth who love chewy candies with a fruity taste

• by Redtape

The first time I tasted an “Airhead Candy Bar’ was years ago when my cousin and I were much younger. Before I tasted it my cousin had raised my expectations of it by telling me it was going to be one of the best candies I ever tasted. However, when I actually did get to taste it, I was very disappointed, because even though I did not think it tasted horrible I still

did not think it tasted great.

The Airhead Candy are thin and chewy strips of candy that had reminded me of strips of chewing gum when I first saw them.

However, I guess that I of the main reasons I was so disappointed when I first tasted one, was the fact that all the flavours that I had tasted so far were sour or tangy with a fruity taste. I was never very fond ...

• of chewy candies that had fruity flavours.

These days, I do not mind Airhead Candy Bars as much as I used to, since I do not mind having chewy candies with a fruity flavour as much as I used to; but still not one of my favourite sweets;even more so it was not made in other candies since it was not made in the Caribbean.

One of the few things that I dislike about the

Airheads sweets is that these days I have sensitive teeth, and the harsh taste of some of them ends up making my teeth pain more.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend Airheads Candy Bars to candy lovers and people with a sweet tooth who love chewy candies with a fruity taste.

I also recommend the Airheads Candy beacause to people looking for an affordable candy to buy since they are relatively inexpensive especially for imported sweets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274101285061231/k2311a104/10.4.10