Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer Trio
  • This Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free mineral correcting concealor Trio is a mouthful, no doubt, and I didn't think it lived up to such a lofty name, but it wasn't all a bad experience with this product
  • I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm very pale, and that are of the face is very thin-skinned and more susceptible to discoloration

• by Anasuya

This Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free mineral correcting concealor Trio is a mouthful, no doubt, and I didn’t think it lived up to such a lofty name, but it wasn’t all a bad experience with this product. It mostly just feel a little short of the finish line, if you catch my drift.

The trio comes with a soft yellow, which is used to correct dark circles under the eyes or other areas of the face where there are bluish imperfections. Now this part of the trio I really felt worked well. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, even when I was a little girl. It didn’t matter how much sleep I got either. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I’m very pale, and that are of the face is very thin-skinned and more susceptible to discoloration. But as soon

as I blotted a bit of this on my under eye circles, it was like it was the difference between night and day. The circles were still there but they were finally hidden if nothing else. I’d found a similar product years ago and never could remember the name, but I think this is the same dark circle concealor, because it worked just as well as the first one.

It also comes with a natural light imperfection concealor. This one I wasn’t so impressed with. And that’s a little strange for me to say because I don’t even experience imperfections all that often. I may get one or two to deal with every three weeks or so, but usually they are pretty minor and if I leave it alone they will go away on their own in just a matter of three or four days. But I didn’t feel ...

• this concealor did any better a job at concealing that a foundation would. Now if you have otherwise perfect skin, you can get away with just using a concealor, but I have no such luck, so this was a sort of pointless addition to the trio as far as I was concerned.

But the other cool thing about this trio is that it comes with a pink highlighter. I don’t know if it does exactly what it says it does, though. It’s supposed to sort of blur imperfections on the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. But really I just use it to highlight my brow bones and high cheek bones, and it makes a big difference in providing me with that glow that you would normally have to pay a lot of good money for. I didn’t find that it blurred much of anything however, even

despite that it’s supposed to have some sort of light reflective pigment in it that creates this optical illusion. I think the pigments or whatever really are light reflective, but I experienced no such optical illusion of my fine lines suddenly disappearing without a botox injection right along with it.

So it was a hit and miss with the items in this trio, but I loved the soft yellow color corrector and the highlighter for my browns and cheekbones. It also comes in a very cute how it comes packaged because the three vials snap together and pull apart so you can put them in a small makeup bag and never have to hunt for your concealor kit because all three are there together. This would be even better if I actually needed all three vials, since the concealor didn’t really work for me, but otherwise it was a decent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101284901231/k2311a104/10.4.10