Aldo Women’s Shoes  » Clothes  »
1.5
  • I noticed that it also had a few stores around Metro Manila
  • I bought two pairs, both mid-heel, about 2.5 inches each
  • I found myself having to remove the shoes mid day because they had become quite painful to wear

• by lani1971

I had been walking past the Aldo store at the Powerplant Mall in Makati City. I noticed that it also had a few stores around Metro Manila. Yet, I was only enticed to buy there on the occasion of my birthday about three months ago. I bought two pairs, both mid-heel, about 2.5 inches each. The styles were open toed. The black one had an edgy look, with semi wedge heels and zippers. The other

was a more classic one, light camel in color. These pairs were representative of the edgy and fashion forward style of the brand. I actually saw a lot of stilletos and even knee high boots on their shelves. Being more practical and working in a conservative environment, I had to choose the more subdued styles.

I immediately started wearing these shoes at the office. I received compliments on how they looked and matched my outfits. They ...

• did appear to be much more expensive than the actual price of about PHP 3000 each. However at the end of the day, I noticed that the small toe on my right foot and the heels of both feet were slightly red. I did not learn my lesson and continued to use both shoes in seriatim. However, the same problem worsened. I found myself having to remove the shoes mid day because they had become
        quite painful to wear. As the day wore on, the shoes became more and more uncomfortable. As a result, I haven’t worn both pairs for quite some time.

Now whenever I would pass by an Aldo store, I would just admire the trendy styles and appealing colors of their footwear, then purchase similar looking ones at another store. I have learned my lesson and would never waste my hard earned money on Aldo shoes ever again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 554101284721131/k2311a104/10.4.10