Softlips Pure Organic Lip Conditioner in Peppermint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also like that this lip conditioner taste just lip peppermint, but I wouldn't recommend that you lick it off your lips constantly otherwise your lips wont get conditioned
  • I love that all the these natural organic ingredients are not only soothing, but they also help heal and protect my chapped lips right up
  • It also has a smooth and silky texture to that I really like and I like the way it adds shine to my lips

• by Soleil Robins

I was looking for an organic lip conditioner and came across the Softlips Pure Organic Lip Conditioner in Peppermint. I have now been using this lip conditioner for over 3 weeks now and I really like how it has softened my chapped lips right up.

The organic ingredients in this lip conditioner I find really soothing to my lips are the vitamin E, olive oil, coconut oil, and peppermint oil. I also like that this lip conditioner taste just lip peppermint, but I wouldn’t recommend that you lick it off your lips constantly otherwise your

lips wont get conditioned. I love that all the these natural organic ingredients are not only soothing, but they also help heal and protect my chapped lips right up.

The way I have been applying the lip conditioner is by taking the cap off the lip balm twisting the little dial on the bottom of it and rubbing a thin layer of it onto my top and bottom lip. The lip conditioner is clear when it goes on but has a whitish appearence at first. It also has a smooth and silky texture to that ...

• I really like and I like the way it adds shine to my lips. However, I do find when I do apply this lip conditioner I do have to apply it a couple hours after to help keep up with the lip conditioning otherwise it doesn’t work well.

I did find that the Softlips Pure Organic Lip Conditioner in Peppermint was extremely affordable and was worth the money because it was made from all organic ingredients that are safe for me and the earth. I love that this lip product is chemcial free. I also

love the strong peppermint scent this lip conditioner has as well because it also helps freshen up the breathe as you are breathing in and out which is really nice.

I would recommend this lip conditioning balm to any male or female to use to help heal up their chapped lips because it worked well for mine and got my lips silky smooth again in less than a week. For those of you who do end up trying this lip balm I do hope you like it just as much if not more than I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101284681131/k2311a104/10.4.10