Burt’s Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash
  • I love that this body wash is made from all natural ingredients that are very nourishing to my skin and body
  • I like to create a nice warm foamy peppermint herbally bath with this body wash because I find it very uplifting and such a happy positive scent
  • The body wash is slightly runny I think, but I do believe it works very well
  • I would recommend this awesome uplifting happy body wash to someone who loves and is looking for a natural peppermint rosemary body wash
  • I do think those of you who try it as well will like it because I know I did very much

• by Soleil Robins

One of the nicest natural uplifting body washes I have ever used was Burt’s Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash. I love that this body wash is made from all natural ingredients that are very nourishing to my skin and body. I love the strong peppermint scent it has to it with the refreshing hint of rosemary in the background.

The way I have been using this peppermint rosemary body wash lately is by filling up my bathtub with warm water and than pour about 1/4 a cup of it directly under the runny water to create light foamy bubbles. I like to create

a nice warm foamy peppermint herbally bath with this body wash because I find it very uplifting and such a happy positive scent. Plus I simply think this body works better as a bubble bath rather than a body wash. However, I have used it as a body wash and it does lather up a little bit and makes me feel very cleaned and refreshed after I use it this way. I love the way the peppermint and rosemary scent of the body wash fill the room right up.

The body wash comes in a clear recycleable plastic bottle and the body wash has a clear ...

• golden color to it. The body wash is slightly runny I think, but I do believe it works very well. I love that this body wash is made with real peppermint and rosemary oil along with natural moisturizes in it to help soften the skin. It also contains natural cleansers in that help cleanse my skin gently. However, people who are allergic to mint and rosemary should not use this body wash because it could cause an allergic reactions.

I would recommend this awesome uplifting happy body wash to someone who loves and is looking for a natural peppermint rosemary body wash. I absolutely love this

body wash and will be getting it again in the near future when I run out of it to have on hand when I need a body wash that is refreshing and uplifting to use.

I do like the bottle it comes in because it fits nicely in my shower, but I do believe the bottle is to hard to squeeze. I think the plastic is just to tough. Other than that the pice for this body wash was a bit expensive, but well worth it. I do think those of you who try it as well will like it because I know I did very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101284631131/k2311a104/10.4.10