St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found it to be very nourishing and very gentle on my skin which is what I needed
  • Then I like to drench my body with warm water and take the sponge with the bodywash on it and lather myself up with it until I get all soapy
  • I love that this body wash doesn't have a strong fragrance to it either which is really nice
  • I would recommend it to someone else to use to help wash up their skin if they had a rash because like I said it was gentle on mine and cleansed my skin up very well

• by Soleil Robins

A few months ago my skin had a rash on it and I needed a nourishing body wash to help heal my skin so I picked up a bottle of St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash. I found it to be very nourishing and very gentle on my skin which is what I needed.

The way I used this body wash is by squeezing about 2 tablespoons onto a bath sponge and making it all foamy. Then I like to drench my body with warm water and take the sponge with the bodywash on it and

lather myself up with it until I get all soapy. The body wash is very soothing to my rash and it helps hydrated it so it doesn’t become all dry flaky and itchy. Then after I am done lathering myself up with the body wash I rinse off with warm water. After my skin is feeling very soothed, soft, and clean. I love that this body wash doesn’t have a strong fragrance to it either which is really nice.

Now the natural ingredients in this body wash that I like are vitamin E and coconut oil.

• These are the ingredients I believe that nourish, protect, soothe and help heal up my rash and skin while gentally cleansing it. I also like that these ingredients because they don’t irritate my skin. I also like that they help exfoliate the dead layer of skin on top of the new skin so it can shine right through and be glowing.

Some other things I like about the St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash are the 18 ounce bottle it comes in with tons of peachy colored body wash and the fact that the bottle is

slim and can fit on my shower shelf nicely. I love that the bottle is easy to squeeze and use when I want to squeeze it in the shower or bath.

I do think this body wash was affordable and a very good quality. I would recommend it to someone else to use to help wash up their skin if they had a rash because like I said it was gentle on mine and cleansed my skin up very well. I do hope those of you who try this body wash like the way it works as well.

St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101284621131/k2311a104/10.4.10