Stott Pilates Bands  » Health  »
  • A few months ago I decided to buy a Pilates band
  • But it still smells a little bad however, and I think that is another complaint which they need to look upon

• by aa9002

A few months ago I decided to buy a Pilates band. I saw Stott Pilates Band online and bought it for $7. The product has 3 bands, all 6.5 ft in length, which are just good for 5′8″ people and above.

The product was shipped after 2 weeks via International Mail. Inside were the bands in green color and a manual on how to use them. The bands were wide and long, which means I can use them for various purposes like stretching and moving my feet on whatever position I want, without tearing them easily.

This Pilates band is not prone to tearing. I can stretch this thing no

matter how many times I want and it does not actually show any minor or major clues of being torn apart or being damaged. It is long enough to be actually used by me over and over, and it is still intact.

Because it is made with neoprene, it is strong enough to withstand potential damages like insects, tears or extreme temperatures. It may not feel a little smooth or velvety and feels a little rubbery but it is a minor complaint which can be improved, on the other hand.

It is made to last. It is actually not prone to potential damages easily, as I mentioned, and ...

• stays intact. It is not easily torn and worn out, and when it comes to sweat and odor, it does not reak at all unlike other bands I used before. But it still smells a little bad however, and I think that is another complaint which they need to look upon. But no matter how many times you stretch or stand on it, it does not extend so long that it will change its size or length. It does not shrink, either, after you wash it with regular detergent.

But you can air dry it though. I only clean it weekly and it is easy to clean. I don’t

need hours for cleaning this. It easily dries.

It is comfortable to use. It feels a little rubbery but it is a minor complaint which they need to improve. But it has a good grip and I don’t lose my hand when I use it. It just feels right on the skin.

It is inexpensive. For $7, I can actually buy a lot of these but I only bought one because I only wanted to try it first.

I have been using them for months now and think that they are worth the money because they are strong, long, comfortable, flexible and of course, have a nice green color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101284561131/k2311a104/10.4.10