BS Syntha Protein Powder  » Health  »
  • So when I bought this, I was pleased by the quality of the product
  • What I like about this brand was that, it had a list of nutrients which I really needed as an athlete

• by aa9002

I have been drinking BS Syntha Protein Powder for a long time now after a freiend referred me to it. My old protein shake was good, but it was expensive and had only ittle contents which last for a week. Plus it was only available online and I can’t find it anywhere. So when I bought this, I was pleased by the quality of the product.

As I mentioned, I used to be a drinker of another protein shake brand. But this one is impressive as well. I bought it at a health store for around

1,000 pesos and weighed 3.4 pounds, whcich was a little heavy and had more than enough. What I like about this brand was that, it had a list of nutrients which I really needed as an athlete.

In case you don’t know, other brands actually contain sugars,saturated fat, and maltodextrins, which are harmful because they cause a sudden spike to the sugar level and might cause diabetes in the long run. Not to mention that they also have a list of proteins which are cheap and don’t get absorb easily in the body.

But this product ...

• is different. It actually contains a whole variety of proteins which people like me need. It lets egg protein and whey protein isolate, which contain the highest bio-availability from all different sources.

It likewise contains glutamine peptides, or glutamine precursors, although it is not stated how much. Finally, it provides a healthy kind of fat, in the form of sunflower oil. I often drink it in the morning, and a glass of this contains 22 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, and only 15 grams of carbohydrates - of which 5 grams are fiber.

In other words, BS Syntha Protein Powder has the right kinds of proteins and other nutrients which help mme regaina nd rebuild my muscles in as little time as possible. They are also easily absorbed in the system. The 6 protein blend is digested in 3 hours, whey is absorbed in some 2 hours, while the casein is absorbed in 8 hours, which means the body has a supply of proteins throughout the day.

I like the taste of chocolate, and it does not taste bland. With the price, availability and nutrients, I find this a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101284511131/k2311a104/10.4.10