Crest Whitening Strips
  • I bought Crest Whitening Strips because I read that they can whiten the teeth
  • I can't go to a dentist because of my schedule, so when I read about Crest, I decided to buy it for $50
  • While I like the instructions and how it claims to whiten teeth, there are some complaints about it

• by aa9002

I bought Crest Whitening Strips because I read that they can whiten the teeth. For a long time, I wanted to have whiter teeth without paying a lot of money. I can’t go to a dentist because of my schedule, so when I read about Crest, I decided to buy it for $50.

The product was a box containing 84 strips which you need to apply on your teeth everyday for 30 minutes, as the direction says. While I like the instructions and how it claims to whiten teeth, there are some complaints about it.

It actually

caused some sensitivity. It made my teeth sensitive for a few days which made me not eat normally. It was bothersome because I can’t eat which was caused by this product. Thankfully, though, after a while, my normal teeth came back and I can eat again.

But the lighter side of it was, it did help whiten my teeth after all. It is easy to apply. You need to apply a strip to the parts you want to lighten, and because each strip measured 6 x 6 x 6 inches, they are enough to cover a ...

• big portion of your teeth. They have to stay there for 30 minutes a day to help bleach the teeth.

The strips are thin and safe to use if you have normal gums. They contain 14 percent hydrogen peroxide which is responsible for whitening the teeth effectively. It is also odorless. The hydrogen peroxide does not cause any gum irritation and soreness, they don’t cause any stain in the mouth, and they don’t cause any injury of any kind.

What I’d do was apply the trip on the upper and lower part of the teeth every

morning then get rid of it afterwards. I’d do it in the evening, and when I woke up the next day, my upper and lower teeth were a lot lighter. My teeth became sensitive after a few days, but I slowly got rid of it when I stopped using them after a month.

Despite the teeth sensitivity, I am happy to report I have whiter teeth now. I like how they are whiter without the expense of going to the dentist and paying a lot more. It helped me save money and it did not cause any pain.

Crest Whitening Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344101284471131/k2311a104/10.4.10