Videocon Microwave Oven  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • When I relocate with my family to a new city, I thought to buy a new microwave oven for my kitchen
  • I decided to give a serious heed to his suggestion
  • First of all, just after using it for a week, the oven started to give amazing signal for electricity use
  • Any way, let me conclude this review by saying that this oven is not worth buying and my personal experience about this is just horrific, to say the least

• by Galega

When I relocate with my family to a new city, I thought to buy a new microwave oven for my kitchen. One of my friends suggested the Videocon Microwave oven. I decided to give a serious heed to his suggestion.

And, on this date, I am writing a review about my that oven still thinking why I followed the advise of my friend. There is not one, but this oven is replete with problems.

First of

all, just after using it for a week, the oven started to give amazing signal for electricity use. Initially, it was all ok.

The use of electricity, as manually checked by me, is more than double as stated by the salesman and written in the brochure. I talked to the customer care, but sadly got no response.

And hence, I am paying a bit extra than what I should as electricity charges. However, it is the ...

• working of this oven that surprised me.

It stopped to deliver its quality promises after some time. I have to take it to service centre, not for one two or three but to five times in as many months.

That is tedious for a service man like me. And still, it is not working properly.

It is not possible for me seeing my not so good financial position to get a new oven after wasting so

much money on this and hence, I have to stick with it in spite of facing so many problems. When it comes to preparing stuffs in quite a bit time, this oven works in strange way.

No way, it prepares food in time as said in the brochure. Any way, let me conclude this review by saying that this oven is not worth buying and my personal experience about this is just horrific, to say the least.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164101284441131/k2311a104/10.4.10