Minute Maid Pulpy Orange by Coca Cola Philippines, Inc.
  • I love it and more importantly, my four year old loves it
  • Surprisingly, although it is made from orange concentrate, it definitely tastes like fresh orange juice
  • As a mom, I consider these qualities in juice drinks that I purchase for my son

• by lani1971

I discovered a new product on my favorite grocery store shelf that deserves to be patronized. It is Minute Maid Pulpy Orange by Coca Cola Philippines, Inc. I love it and more importantly, my four year old loves it. It also fits right into my budget at less than PHP 20 for a 330 ml bottle.

Minute Maid satisfies my desire for a refreshing and filling beverage that quenches the thirst and complements most meals. True to its claim, it does have a lot

of orange pulp bits. What makes it taste so fresh are these pulp bits. It can rival the more expensive orange juice from Florida U.S.A. that I used to buy. Because of its low price, one would expect lower quality in terms of taste. However, Minute Maid actually delivers a pure orange taste without the artificial after taste that one finds in other local canned or bottled juice drinks.

For 108 calories per single serving, which is 250 ml, one can drink a few during ...

• the day without going off their diet. Surprisingly, although it is made from orange concentrate, it definitely tastes like fresh orange juice. Minute maid also tastes “healthy”, meaning that drinking it feels like I’m increasing my intake of Vitamin C. Indeed, refreshing taste, and the anti oxidant vitamin C packs a healthy punch in one’s daily diet regimen. I’m glad also that Minute Maid orange juice is available in most groceries, supermarkets and even in our office canteen. So not only is it affordable,
        but available as well. As a mom, I consider these qualities in juice drinks that I purchase for my son. Minute Maid is such a hit with him that he can finish one whole 330 ml bottle in one sitting. That is not usually the case with other juice drinks, especially those found in small tetra packs.

I am so satisfied with Minute Maid that I even serve it when I entertain guests at home. It really does rate high for a lot of people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274101284381131/k2311a104/10.4.10