Coby MP 1GB Music Media Player  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • That is what I had to do when I bought the Coby MP 1GB Music Media Player
  • I was able to get around the sze issue though
  • The best thing that I can say about this media player is that It held my music files
  • I’m not sure if there was a shortage in the media player or what, all I know it became impossible for me to listen to my music

• by Moneysac

What can I really say about the Coby MP 1GB Music Media Player. Well, I can say that its really cheap. I don’t know if that is a bad thing or a good thing. It can go either way and when it comes to buying cheap electronics, you are going to be in store for a long ride. I have a habit of buying things that are either are on sale or just not expensive. I’m on a huge budget and I have to spend wisely. That is what I had to do when I bought the Coby MP 1GB Music Media Player.

It Lasted me a long time. I bought this media player a year or so ago and I am just now starting to have trouble with it. I haven’t had

any major complaints about it. Other than the fact that it’s extremely small in not only size but space. I was able to get around the sze issue though. It wasn’t enough to stop me from using it. I needed to have a media player that would allow me to exercise while listening to music. This media player was borderline that.

The best thing that I can say about this media player is that It held my music files. I mean that was all the positive I can get. I couldn’t expect much though because I only paid $20 for this media player. I couldn’t expect much.

The issue that had was whenever I wanted to utilize the video formatting feature, It would either crash and or not go through. This my ...

• friend was nothing more than a fluke to me. It worked best as a media player and that is where I left it.

I don’t like the fact that it is made like an ipod. I had the keypad because it’s more rounded than it is square. This causes the buttons to be way too close together to press on the go. Another issue that I was having with this media player was the USB port. For some odd reason, it took me way too long to find the USB port so I could transfer files from my computer to my media player. It finally located it right at the op next to other ports.

I had to buy a new set of headphones because the ones that came with this media player

were horrible. They played really low to the point where no matter how high I turned them up, I couldn’t hear much. I finally figured out that it wasn’t the headphones that came with them per say. But it was the headphone jack as a whole. I’m not sure if there was a shortage in the media player or what, all I know it became impossible for me to listen to my music.

The Coby MP 1GB Music Media Player was a cheap buy and I won’t say that it wasn’t but I will say that just because something is cheap doesn’t mean that it has to work cheaply. There is no reason why it can’t be decent from the jump. This media player is more for a child, rather than for an adult.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164101284341131/k2311a104/10.4.10