Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • A few months ago I was looking for a good eyelash serum which can lengthen my lashes, when I found Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell
  • After 3 more weeks, I saw them much longer than before and I was happy
  • But after a few months, I noticed they were getting shorter again

• by aa9002

A few months ago I was looking for a good eyelash serum which can lengthen my lashes, when I found Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell. Because it was just $7, I bought it.

The product was in a small box. Like other eyelash lengtheners, it has a wand that contains the serum which can help lengthen your eyelashes.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel was easy to apply. Just like a regular eye make up, you only need the end of the wand to brush a thin layer on the

edges of your eyelashes and let it stay there for minutes. You may or may not take it off, but be sure to make it last long enough to act on your eyelashes.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel did not have any strong odor, nor did it have any synthetic dyes, fragrances or anything unknown which makes it safe to apply regardless of your eye sensitivity. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested which makes it safe to use, but I am warning you not to overdo the application because it might cause your ...

• eyes to tear.

Because it was safe, it did not irritate my eyes. No itching, no swelling, no problems. Best of all, you can apply another eye product on it even if you have applied Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel, for it would not be affected. You can also apply Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel when wearing contacts.

After 3 weeks, I was surprised to see some initial results. Although they were not long yet, I can see them growing and longer than before, which excited me, of course. After

3 more weeks, I saw them much longer than before and I was happy.

But after a few months, I noticed they were getting shorter again. The results were not permanent, so I used Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel again for another 2 months and saw them coming back.

The price of Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is $7. It is inexpensive and the company ships to a lot of countries overseas, and it would take 15 days before you receive it. In the long run, it was a good product.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101284321131/k2311a104/10.4.10