Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth stereo headset
  • Though, I have never owned a Bluetooth headset, but I have used it on my friend’s phone and I know how tough it is to handle call when you are listening to music on your phone
  • With this headset, I am not facing any problem
  • I think even on this front it is way ahead from its competitor

• by Galega

Searching for a new Bluetooth stereo headset, I zeroed in the brand new Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth. I must say at the outset that I am fully satisfied with it and content with my investment decision to go Bluetooth for headset. First of all, this is a headset which charges itself in quite a short time.

Then, there is the most prominent quality that is the handling of calls when I am hearing the phone. Though, I have never owned a

Bluetooth headset, but I have used it on my friend’s phone and I know how tough it is to handle call when you are listening to music on your phone.

With this headset, I am not facing any problem. The quality of the sound emanating from this phone is of very high nature.

Honestly, when I first heard it, I was mesmerized and quite astonished that the same song is far much better with this headset than listening on speaker ...

• or some other headset. When quality is all that you want then this headset should always be in your desired list.

With this quality I am already getting additional benefits. The look of the headset is quite fascinating to say the least.

I feel proud when find my neck under the wrap of this headset. That is it.

With very lightweight, that is only 70 gram, the headset not only look stunningly beautiful but also easily manageable. However, one specification

that makes it stand apart is its call time.

I think even on this front it is way ahead from its competitor. The call time is 11hr and the standby time is whooping 210 hr.

Though, I am yet to fully check the exact standby time, but seeing call time which has been checked by me, this is really a fabulous and worth recommending headset. One thing that I find distracting for this headset is its price which is a bit high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163101284280531/k2311a103/10.3.10