Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax Hair Remover for Body
  • I used to pick at random any hair remover from the shelf because I thought this is just like any other product which offers only one thing--getting rid of your hair
  • Sally Hansen impressed me with their Naturally Bare Honey because of the main ingredients
  • This is not the type of method you experience with Sally Hansen because there are no chemical ingredients
  • I love the soothing effect of chamomile which is really noticeable when you use the product because my pores do not feel numb

• by mimi tricks

It is very easy these days to take away unwanted hair. This concern is one in the top list of every woman. Before I have to allocate money for hair waxing. The process before is expensive and it needs time to do it. Removing your hair can now be done straight from your bathroom. It is made easy and comfortable for most cosmetic companies but there are some which leaves unwanted traces. I used to pick at random any hair remover from the shelf because I thought this is just like any other product which offers only one thing–getting rid of your hair. The long term effect for other products were not really good and some formulas were harsh on my skin. I wanted something which can

give me comfort and care. There are some products which contains disadvantageous ingredients which according to dermatological studies damages your skin. I am more appreciative if I can find a product which offers gentle ingredients in hair waxing.

Sally Hansen impressed me with their “Naturally Bare Honey” because of the main ingredients. Like my quest to look for natural-based products, it answered my search. This hair waxing product contains pure ingredients such as honey, sugar, chamomile and lemon. There are no chemical components therein that adds to the hair-removing process. I wonder before how waxing is made and how hair easily gets detached from the skin with just using a cream. It was because of chemical ingredients that are inside the products which softens the hair. This is ...

• not the type of method you experience with Sally Hansen because there are no chemical ingredients. Sugar has been used before as a hair remover, it is caramelized and let it dry on the skin surface before peeling is made. This product has additional ingredients which helps in the removing process. Honey has this effective components which helps hair stick in that way it is effectively removed. The importance of chamomile is in its soothing effect and lemon disinfects the pores.

This product does not offer painless hair removal. This is the type where you apply it in your skin and uses a removal strip right after, the typical hair waxing done in salon. However, the main difference in this product is its non-irritating effect. More often

than not, I experience soreness in my skin where I did waxing. It felt painful that I have to massage calming lotion in that part. I guess it is because of the harsh chemicals that are contained in the product. When I used this hair waxing brand, I did not experience any painful effect right after except of course when you pull the strip which is normal. My skin did not feel like it was newly peeled or painful at all. This is because of the natural ingredients that is in the product. I love the soothing effect of chamomile which is really noticeable when you use the product because my pores do not feel numb. There is also lemon in the product which is a good agent in disinfecting your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101284270531/k2311a103/10.3.10