China Glaze Audrey Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sort of like the reaction I get when I see anything pink, since I am a super girly girl, and I love the color pink
  • Another thing it reminded me of was a newborn baby boy, because when you have a baby shower or give birth to a baby boy, most of the time you will be receiving gifts of clothing that are a baby blue
  • So without hesitation, I bought the nail polish for like $3.00
  • The price isn't bad at all, sometimes I buy like $10-$20 worth of China Glaze's nail polish, because of their amazing quality and low prices
  • I really love China Glaze's For Audrey Nail Polish, it is so cute and adorable, perfect to wear on a nice sunny day with clear blue skies

• by Kim

This is an absolute gorgeous color of nail polish, I absolutely adore it! Blue (of all shades and tints) used to be my favorite color, so when I saw this color, I automatically had a great connection to it! Sort of like the reaction I get when I see anything pink, since I am a super girly girl, and I love the color pink. But anyways, about the product! The name of the nail polish is called China Glaze Audrey, and it’s a pretty pale shade of a sky and baby blue. I’m sure I would appreciate it more if my name was Audrey ha ha! But besides that, this product caught my eye as soon as I started browsing the nail polish section, because I don’t own any colors of nail polishes like

this one, it was just so cute, I had to get it! Another thing it reminded me of was a newborn baby boy, because when you have a baby shower or give birth to a baby boy, most of the time you will be receiving gifts of clothing that are a baby blue. And I adore baby boys, so I guess you can say I felt a connection with this color! So without hesitation, I bought the nail polish for like $3.00! The price isn’t bad at all, sometimes I buy like $10-$20 worth of China Glaze’s nail polish, because of their amazing quality and low prices!

So after I purchased this nail polish, I decided to try it on my toes instead of on my fingers, and it looked so adorable! I immediately fell ...

• in love it after the first application. But although the 1st coat didn’t go on as smoothly as I would’ve liked it to, I applied 2 coats and after applying the second coat I had fabulous results. The second coat was so much better, it went on creamy, and it dried fast! I had no problems with it after that, it doesn’t chip or fade easily, so it lasted me a while through out the week without any problems! And you wouldn’t believe the amount of compliments I received with this nail polish! Like I said I applied it on my toes, and I wear open toe shoes maybe 4-5 times a week, and so many people noticed the new color and complimented me on it! They all wanted to know what brand it
        was by, how much it was, how many coats I applied, if I used a clear coat on top of it, etc! Many complimented me on the smooth application, I couldn’t believe how much so many people liked this nail polish! And again it was on my toenails! Not fingernails! So imagine the amount of comments I will get when my hands are constantly in eye view! It’s a beautiful aqua/sky/baby blue color, and you can select how you want it, if you want it to be a pale blue, or a bold blue on your fingernails!

I really love China Glaze’s For Audrey Nail Polish, it is so cute and adorable, perfect to wear on a nice sunny day with clear blue skies. Great quality and inexpensive, if I love it then I’m sure you will too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101284190531/k2311a103/10.3.10