Carl’s Jr. Milk Shake
  • It was definitely a ton better than I thought
  • There is something that isn't quite as authentic as I like my shakes
  • At the same time, I know there is better out there, shakes that really hit the spot and bring on smiles

• by Orrymain

Carl’s Jr. Milk Shake is described as being creamy, hand-scooped ice cream that is blended with real mMilk and chocolate syrup with whipped topping.

I was surprised the first time that I had one of these. It was definitely a ton better than I thought. Yet, there are aspects of this creamy beverage that really doesn’t stick out well with me.

I’m not really sure how to

describe this. As I said, I was pleasantly surprised, but it’s not really as thick and tasty as other milk shakes are today. There is something that isn’t quite as authentic as I like my shakes.

For a long time, fast food places sold ridiculous, fake liquids that they passed off as being shakes. Those were horrid. In one sense, the Carl Jr’s shakes feel like they are in the middle of the road, not as luscious tasting as they could be but not those faux shakes either. They are somewhere in between the two.

I tend to satisfied when I have one of these shakes, but I’m not necessarily delighting in them at all. I had one today, in fact, and again, it was okay. It ...

• Carl's Jr. Milk Shake
      made me feel like I was having a little bit of a treat, and yet there is something almost off putting about the taste. It doesn’t quite refresh in that milk shake way. I just want something thicker and even more ice cream like.

The ice cream shake at Carl’s Jr. does come with whipped cream on top, though I prefer it without. I’ve

gotten it both ways, however. The price is expensive, as most are. Anything with real ice cream definitely costs more. At least it is a decent size.

Odds are that I will get the Carl Jr’s milk shake again, and I’ll enjoy it to an extent. At the same time, I know there is better out there, shakes that really hit the spot and bring on smiles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101283880531/k2311a103/10.3.10