Rawhide Dental Rolls - 15 pack  » Pets  »
  • One is an average black lab, and she has no problem with these
  • Sometimes, she'll tackle these, but I've noticed that much of the time, she waits for the black lab to get one down to a smaller size, and that's when she gets her share

• by Orrymain

As a mom to dogs, I’m always on the look out for good deals on bones and treats. That’s why this package of Rawhide Dental Rolls caught my attention while shopping at Sam’s Club. This is a large package of 15 rawhide bones. It totals 3.7 lbs. and cost $9.98.

Some of these rawhide bones are thicker than others but all are average roughly the same size. Any bone

loving dog would enjoy these. Goodness knows that my dogs do.

Of importance to me is that the package is re-sealable. That said, to me it is really just a joke. I’ve purchased this product multiple times over the past couple of years, and I just can’t get it to stay sealed after I open it. I’ve tried doing different things, but it just won’t seal, so I’ve given up ...

• on that part of it.

As I mentioned, my dogs enjoy the bones, especially my larger dog. These may be a little bit too big for dogs who aren’t considered ‘large’. Actually, mine are about the same size, but they have different breed characteristics. One is an average black lab, and she has no problem with these. The other has some lab in her, but she also has 2 other

mixes in her genetics that makes her a bit smaller in build. Sometimes, she’ll tackle these, but I’ve noticed that much of the time, she waits for the black lab to get one down to a smaller size, and that’s when she gets her share.

Overall, there’s not much to complain about where these bones are concerned. They are long lasting and good for the occasional treat, which is how I use them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293101283820531/k2311a103/10.3.10