Kraft Deli Fresh Slices Natural Swiss - 40ct
  • For the first time, I recently purchased Kraft Deli Fresh Slices in the Natural Swiss style to primarily go along with sandwiches I like to make
  • This was a large package with a count of 40 slices which cost me roughly $7.98 at Sam's Club

• by Orrymain

For the first time, I recently purchased Kraft Deli Fresh Slices in the Natural Swiss style to primarily go along with sandwiches I like to make. This was a large package with a count of 40 slices which cost me roughly $7.98 at Sam’s Club. The pricing is pretty good, but it was a little risky because I’m not that big of a cheese eater.

However, it does come in

a re-sealable package that actually works, which is so important in order to keep this product fresh and free from early spoilage after opening. Too many re-sealable packages just don’t do a decent job, but this package has sealed quickly and reliably every time those more.

The product is almost like a giant piece of block cheese. I imagine if you wanted thick sections for some reason that you could ...

• probably manipulate this to be the size or thickness that you want. I think it would even shred easily. However, that’s not the intent.

Aas it is, the cheese is sliced. However, you have to essentially peel away the top half that you want. That’s why it’s almost like a block cheese. Though sliced, it’s not necessarily that easy to get the individual pieces away without using

a knife, or your fingernail which isn’t really advisable.

So far, I have used this cheese in various sandwiches, hot and cold, and I’ve used it as is and melted it as well, and I have been satisfied with the taste. Since I’m not a big cheese eater as I said, it is important that the cheese have a fresh taste and last a while. So far, so good with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101283810531/k2311a103/10.3.10