Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls: Sausage
  • Now as a rule, I love Jimmy Dean products, and I've had some of these breakfast bowls before
  • I think I'm done with the breakfast bowls after the one other that I have in my refrigerator

• by Orrymain

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls: Sausage is comprised of eggs, potatoes, sausage and cheddar cheese. It’s presented in a bowl in which you microwave the product. This means that in just minutes, you can have a nice, hot meal.

Now as a rule, I love Jimmy Dean products, and I’ve had some of these breakfast bowls before; however, it seems like they’ve gone downhill over the years. There’s been a terrible

inconsistency if nothing else.

There was something off putting about this product. I’ve found this product to be very unreliable where taste is concerned over the years, regardless of the variety. On an ingredient by ingredient basis, here are my evaluations of this food product:

eggs - these were okay when I had them alone.

potatoes - these were prepared as small squares that were inconsistent. I had some very soft and ...

• tender potatoes that watered my mouth. Others were disgusting.

sausage - it soured my stomach and in fact I got sick after that, though I’m not blaming this product, which I’ve eaten before. That said, it really didn’t taste good at all, by itself or when combined with the other elements.

cheddar cheese — maybe that was the problem. I often felt like I was eating parts of a rock glued

together, and I’m thinking the cheese was the glue that bound these ingredients and ultimately made them taste so bad.

I think I’m done with the breakfast bowls after the one other that I have in my refrigerator. It was just so unpleasant and distasteful. When it gets to the point that you are hesitant to bring the fork or spoon to your mouth, it’s time to let the product go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101283780531/k2311a103/10.3.10