Swift Justice with Nancy Grace TV Series  » TV  »
0.5
  • Look, I believe Grace has done some good with her hour long TV show that gives a voice to victims who might otherwise be buried on the back page of some failing newspaper, but this is insane
  • I'll be highly disappointed in the court show viewing public if they make this mess a hit

• by Orrymain

Swift Justice with Nancy Grace: what a ridiculous excuse for Nancy Grace to get more air time. That’s the word that keeps coming to mind — ridiculous.

With her crumpled nose, Grace wears the same outfit, a black and white combination pant suit, as she bulldogs her way around the set, staring down people, intimidating them, or sometimes even giving them some concern. Mostly, she’s loud and obnoxious.

Look, I believe Grace has

done some good with her hour long TV show that gives a voice to victims who might otherwise be buried on the back page of some failing newspaper, but this is insane. When Grace jumped ship from Court TV to CNN, I wondered if she was embarking on a greedy financial climb. From watching this show, I’d say the answer is yes.

One of the negatives is the lie detector segment which ...

• is just insane. They’ve attached cute little names and approach to it, but it’s not handled in a professional manner at all.

During this half-hour program, Grace often includes the name of the show in her rants, just in case we’ve forgotten it. “Don’t lie at Swift Justice,” she says repeatedly, sometimes 3 or 4 times. Okay, we know the name of the show.

The show has features web cam cases where

both parties testify from their homes. I guess that is keeping up with the times.

For me, Grace is just too over the top. Since moving to CNN, she grates on my nerves. She’s opinionated and loud. I don’t mind her fighting for victims, but this TV series is just a grab for money. I’ll be highly disappointed in the court show viewing public if they make this mess a hit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103101283730531/k2311a103/10.3.10