Criminal Minds: The Longest Night TV Show  » TV  »
  • I noticed that regular Matthew Gray Gubler is back to short hair, which is a good thing
  • At the same time I carefully watched the action to avoid the gore, I was trying to enjoy one of the final team episodes
  • I consider it a present and potentially a lead as to what her future is, since I'm not sure what the excuse will be to send away her character
  • Stone is the nephew of Disney's Ike Eisenmann and definitely has a resemblance

• by Orrymain

The season premier of Criminal Minds, called The Longest Night, picks up where last season left off. I have to be honest and say that as much as I have loved this hour long drama, this show is really approaching un-watchable for me. Actually, it’s pretty much there.

I have to do other things while it is on because the focus is too dark and grim. They’ve murdered too many people and the bit

with Hotch’s wife last year was pretty much it for me. I watched this episode somewhat dispassionately, and by that I mean with some distance. It’s the only way I can get through the happenings.

This episode has the serial killer trying to recruit a little girl to work with him. It’s just sick, even though she fights back.

I noticed that regular Matthew Gray Gubler is back to short hair, which is a good ...

• thing. He’s really at that point where he needs to serious up a little more. The long hair is a distraction.

At the same time I carefully watched the action to avoid the gore, I was trying to enjoy one of the final team episodes. A.J. Cook is only on a couple of shows before she leaves the show for good (she was fired) and Paget Brewster has a reduced work case as well

(she was almost fired).

Cook actually had a darn good part here. I consider it a present and potentially a lead as to what her future is, since I’m not sure what the excuse will be to send away her character.

Tim Curry was very eerie as the killer, while Stone Eisenmann was enchanting as the killer in flashbacks from when he was a boy. Stone is the nephew of Disney’s Ike Eisenmann and definitely has a resemblance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103101283640431/k2311a103/10.3.10