Ice Road Truckers: Deadly Melt TV Show  » TV  »
  • They did some interesting camera work that focused more on the landscape than the trucks as they cleared the snow and ice from beneath a bridge so that the water could flow again
  • I think he takes too many chances, and yet, he has a quality about him that makes you want to watch

• by Orrymain

Ice Road Truckers: Deadly Melt is the second to the last show for the reason, and it was pretty tame going. They did some interesting camera work that focused more on the landscape than the trucks as they cleared the snow and ice from beneath a bridge so that the water could flow again. That had some intrigue to it, but it’s not really why I tune in to watch

this History Channel program.

I actually think that this has been a slow season somehow. They’ve had more than one quiet show that lacked some of the big time drama that first brought fans to this reality work show. My guess is that they need to either get back to the Canadian ice roads or find yet another part of the world where this type of trucking activities go down.

That said,

• here are a few comments about some of the truckers we see from week to week.

–Arrogant Hugh evaded another ticket. This guy really bugs me. He just has no respect for the law. You’d think the employers who have green lit this TV series would watch their own show and fire the guy.

–I still love Lisa Kelly. She’s tough, and she wants to learn.

–At this point, I’m not

sure about Ray. I think he takes too many chances, and yet, he has a quality about him that makes you want to watch. He has the lead count, though.

–Veteran Jack continues to be laid back. I love how he teaches Lisa, though. He doesn’t have an attitude at all. He ends up getting the ticket, which just doesn’t seem right, even though he did have a violation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103101283290431/k2311a103/10.3.10