TePe Tongue Cleaner  » Health  »
  • So while happening to browse the oral care section of a drug store near by- I came across this interesting tongue cleaner called TePe tongue cleaner
  • When I used it for the first time- what really impressed me about this tongue cleaner was the fact that it felt quite gentle on my tongue when compared to the other tongue cleaners I have been using in the past
  • With regular use, I noticed that my mouth remained fresh for a longer period of time every time I brushed and cleaned my tongue with this tongue cleaner
  • What was really nice about this tongue cleaner was the fact that apart from cleaning my tongue in just one stroke, this tongue was designed so well that I found it quite convenient to just use conveniently even to the last back portion of my tongue

• by rm002

I always believed that good oral health was important to keep one totally fit and healthy. Apart from taking care of my teeth and gums, I also realized that our tongue played a vital part in maintaining our overall, health. For this reason, I l always tried using a tongue cleaner which I strongly felt helped remove bacteria from the surface of the tongue, thereby helping maintain oral hygiene.

So while happening to browse the oral care section of a drug store near by- I came across this interesting tongue cleaner called TePe tongue cleaner. The interesting feature that really attracted me towards this product was the fact that this tongue cleaner looked different from the other traditional “U” tongue cleaners in the market.

Since I was already on a look out

for a new tongue cleaner- TePe tongue cleaner seemed the fit the bill perfectly well. This tongue cleaner basically featured three slightly raised edges inside a somewhat oval shaped circumference which was attached to a long handle.

When I used it for the first time- what really impressed me about this tongue cleaner was the fact that it felt quite gentle on my tongue when compared to the other tongue cleaners I have been using in the past. All the unattractive coating which seemed to have accumulated on my tongue- just seems leave my tongue, thereby making my tongue look nice and clean.

Using TePe tongue indeed proved to be a great step in helping me improve my oral health. With regular use, I noticed that my mouth remained fresh ...

• for a longer period of time every time I brushed and cleaned my tongue with this tongue cleaner.

Apart from preventing bad breath, this tongue cleaner left my tongue looking pink and healthy. What was really nice about this tongue cleaner was the fact that apart from cleaning my tongue in just one stroke, this tongue was designed so well that I found it quite convenient to just use conveniently even to the last back portion of my tongue.

While the raised section helped me clean the middle part of my tongue, the flat surface made easy cleaning on the sides- thereby giving me a “totally clean, fresh and healthy “looking tongue. A totally dish wash safe product, this tongue cleaner could be washed off within a few seconds –

keeping it hygienically clean for the next use.

TePe tongue cleaner soon became a favorite product of everyone (old or young) in my family. Every individual had their own color tongue cleaner and refused to share their tongue cleaner with anyone else.

My children just loved moving this tongue cleaner on their tongue, making it less stressful for me in helping them maintain a good oral hygiene. These tongue cleaners were rather compact and portable- which made it rather easy for me to carry it along with me – especially while I was the move.

A simple and effective aid to help maintain your oral health, TePe tongue cleaner is a “must have’ product for all those who wish to wish to remain hale and hearty. This tongue cleaner proves to be a ‘great utility’ product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101282210931/k2311a102/10.2.10