Back- A- Line Back Support Belt  » Health  »
  • Since I am fitness freak- I never ever tried missing even a day – except for those when I experience severe back ache
  • I was so impressed with this product – that I immediately decided to get one for myself
  • Since this belt featured Velcro straps – it made rather convenient for me position the belt exactly where I needed it either inside or outside my clothing

• by rm002

Walking has always been one of my favorite exercising routine for the past few years. Since I am fitness freak- I never ever tried missing even a day – except for those when I experience severe back ache. The pain in my lower back which seemed to surface at least once a month, proved to be a great obstacle in helping me to walk comfortably.

But when I witnessed one of friends walking with a belt tied on her lower back- I could help but ask her about this product. On enquiry my friend told me that this belt was actually called Back- A-

Line Back support Belt and has proved to be a great aid in helping her deal with her lower back ache.

After seeing my keenness to know more about this belt- she just removed the belt from her waist and tied it around my lower back. As soon as I wore this belt- I felt an instant comfort on my lower back and realized that I was able to walk with it more comfortably.

I was so impressed with this product – that I immediately decided to get one for myself. Back- A- Line Back support Belt with a unique patented design snugly fitted against my lower back perfectly well.

Though I had been using back belts in the past – what really made this belt different from the rest was the fact that it central section was essentially tapered and recessed to fit around the spine, while at the same time providing a much needed relief to the lower back without pressing down on the spine. Wearing this back belt proved to be an aid in helping me deal with my back ache.

My back ache which nearly took 6-7 days for complete healing now healed within 3-4 days. Though I must admit that ...

• Back- A- Line Back Support Belt
      wearing this belt initially for longer time did make my body fell stiff, gradually using it on a day to day routine – made me so used to it that I would feel something missing the day I didn’t wear it.

But the greatest advantage of using this back belt was the fact that I could now walk my way to fitness more comfortably that I did without using this belt. Back- A- Line Back support Belt indeed proved to be just fantastic.

What was really nice about using this belt was the fact that apart from providing back support and reducing back

ache, this belt to a great extent helped me improves my posture which in turn made me feel confident and look smart and elegant too. Easy to maintain, this back belt could be hand washed and thus helped me to keep it hygienically clean and dirt free.

Since this belt featured Velcro straps – it made rather convenient for me position the belt exactly where I needed it either inside or outside my clothing. A safe and effective aid to help deal with your lower back ache - Back- A- Line Back support Belt sure promises great results.

A total thumbs up product indeed.

Mohammad Abid says :

re : I was so impressed with this product – that I immediately decided to get one for myself
Same here, my dad is glad that i brought this for him. He can now walk and stand without any issues and has helped a lot with his back pain. But back exercises are a must if you are using this belt, without that its of no use

Debra says :

Crap belt for lower back problems Way too stiff, returned it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101282200931/k2311a102/10.2.10