Lacrosse Antiperspirant Deodorant  » Health  »
  • A few weeks later, I discovered I had run out of my usual brand, so I decided to give the LaCrosse a try– mostly out of curiosity
  • I was so impressed about this product the first time I used it, I ended up using it until the whole bottle was gone

• by reviewabit

I was first introduced to LaCrosse brand antiperspirant roll on when my mom brought some home from a hospital stay. It came in a discreet, plain white roller bottle with aqua print that read “effective but gentle protection. ” She had several so she gave one to me, and I absently stuck it in my medicine cabinet where I kept my other deodorant products.

A few weeks later, I discovered I had run out of my usual brand, so I decided to give the LaCrosse a try– mostly out of curiosity. I didn’t expect it to be something I would be using on a regular basis, just a stop gap until I got to the store to buy my usual brand.

My

first impression was pleasant. It had a nice fragrance, very clean and soft.

It was the kind of scent that is sort of non-specific, so it doesn’t mix poorly with your other fragrance products or overpower them. (It is for this reason I often buy unscented deodorants– they clash with my colognes) I found the roller to work well, but the product was a bit watery to me at first.

I imagine this is because I am not accustomed to using liquid deodorant products. The wet feel under my arms was not pleasing to me, but it did dry quite quickly.

One thing I did really like about the roller and bottle was that it did not seem to get “gunked up” like some roll-on ...

• products do. It did not leak out and dry making a flaky mess of the whole bottle.

To my surprise, it was also very non-messy in actual use. After the liquid dried, my underarm felt clean and smooth.

I could touch the skin without getting a greasy feel on my hands as solids sometimes give. The LaCrosse did not rub off on my clothes, did not roll up into annoying little balls that stick under my arms, and did not leave stains on my lighter fabrics.

I was so impressed about this product the first time I used it, I ended up using it until the whole bottle was gone! Not only was it neat and non-messy and smelled nice,

but it also worked just as well as any other premium brand deodorant I have ever used. I have to say, I am surprised that a “hospital freebie” would end up being a product I would want more of.

Happily, I have been able to locate a vendor who sells the brand and I can get them without a hospital admission! The price is very reasonable. This item is a little hidden and discreet gem in the health and beauty aid world and I would advise anyone to give it a try.

As an added note, although it does not specifically state so on the bottle, I would imagine this is good for sensitive skin since they use it in hospitals.

John Wilken says :

Could someone let me know where I can obtain this product, it would be very much appreciated.

John Wilken

Denise Martin says :

Please, please, please let me know where you purchased the Lacrosse roll on deodorant. I became allergic to a lot personal hygiene products a couple of years ago. The dermatologist gave me a list of products that I could use. I’ve used Secret for years. That was on my list. Suave is also on my list, but I have become allergic to them both. In 2003, I lost my Grandmother. The Lacrosse deodorant was left with her personal belongings. I brought it home and put it in my dresser drawer. It was used on her the morning she passed away. Anyway, I pulled it out about 2 weeks ago and started using it. I love it and it has not broken me out, but I hardly have any left. I went on line, but the only thing I can find is sold in bulk. I would appreciate it very much if you would share your secret so that I could purchase some. Thank you so much.

Denise, Williamsburg, Virginia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101282100931/k2311a102/10.2.10