Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Shower Cream
  • I love the entire collection of Bath and Body Works
  • I was impressed with the quality that I asked my sister to always send me bath and body products
  • I really thought it was not a body wash but when I tried it, my experience was different
  • I know that most of the products of this brand has excellent smell but this particular kind is a perfect citrus scent
  • When I got hold of this product, I thought this is not for shower use

• by ibizaspain

I love the entire collection of Bath and Body Works. It has broader use of plant ingredients and it caters to almost everything. There are no Bath and Body Works store in my country so I usually order abroad. The first time I experienced their product, it was a shower gel. I was impressed with the quality that I asked my sister to always send me bath and body products.

This particular product is a shower cream. I really thought it was not a body wash but when I tried it, my experience was different. The first thing worthy of praise is the scent of this product. I know that most of the

products of this brand has excellent smell but this particular kind is a perfect citrus scent. The smell is orange but not the traditional type. It feels like it has milky smell in between. It was very enticing and feels like something edible. As regards the smell, this is absolutely refreshing. You always want your shower experience to be relaxing and enjoyable, this shower cream is all about energizing your spirit because of the smell. I am so addicted to the smell that I even have to smell the bottle of this product once in the while.

For somebody who is curious about the variety of body wash, this is a product that should be

tried. When I got hold of this product, I thought this is not for shower use. I pressed the container to let a pea size come out of it. I gently massage it with my thumb and my forefinger. The formula is one of a kind. Most of the shower products or bath gel have obvious formula which is either transparent or it heavily sticky. The formula of this product is creamy, it feels like body butter or body lotion. It was very good because it gives you a different experience. When you use this product, it feels like your body is even moisturized from that moment. Your bath time is basically cleansing ...

• Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Shower Cream
      but this performs twice the job and gives you full hydrating benefit. What makes this a perfect moisturizer at the same time is the formula itself. The formula is made possible by some of the ingredients therein. This has milk proteins, rice bran oil and acai berry. Thus, this body cream wash is a complex of cleansing and moisturizing benefits.

The formula is excellent because it is non-drying. When you lather it up gentle, it becomes foamy but not really unless you lather it up. Compared to the traditional body gel wherein the moment it is combined with water, it bubbles up and consumes you with lots and lots of bubbles and

nothing else. This product is different because you are like putting a lotion in your body while taking a bath. The experience is unconventional. This is really worth trying because I have not come across the same product from Body Shop.

This is also easy to rinse. Quite ironic when it has a lotion-like formula. Compared to other brands that I have tried like St. Ives or Olay, my shower time is shorter when I am using this because it rinses quickly in your skin. Your skin right after you damp it dry becomes supple and smooth and there is no need to use lotion right after because it will really give you superior moisturizing effect.

Oumaima says :

re : When I got hold of this product, I thought this is not for shower use
The Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Shower Cream is my best moinsture shower cream,the Orange fragrance is so good

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101281900831/k2311a102/10.2.10