Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Maybelline Line Stylist Eye liner because I love Maybelline cosmetics and I really liked the commericals and the magazine ads for this eye liner and wanted to give it a try, it didn't cost that much either so that was definitely a plus for deciding on whether or not to buy this
  • I'm glad that I gave this a eye liner a chance because it's one that I like, it's not my favorite but it does pretty good
  • This eyeliner doesn't give as much as a dramatic look that I normally like to wear but it's definitely great when I'm low on time or don't feel like putting on that much makeup every once in a while
  • Most eyeliners that I've tried don't really last long on the water line, even waterproof eyeliners that I've tried but I've tried some eyeliners that last on the waterline and don't need to be reapplied at all throughout the day so I know it's possible for eyeliner to stay on the waterline, this eyeliner however is not one of those that can
  • I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner to anyone looking for a great eyeliner

• by JCandyce

I bought this Maybelline Line Stylist Eye liner because I love Maybelline cosmetics and I really liked the commericals and the magazine ads for this eye liner and wanted to give it a try, it didn’t cost that much either so that was definitely a plus for deciding on whether or not to buy this. I’m glad that I gave this a eye liner a chance because it’s one that I like, it’s not my favorite but it does pretty good.

This eyeliner is great at making both thin and thick lines. The liner glides on smoothly and doesn’t tug at my eye all that much but it does take a little pressure so that you get a full line with no spaces

or breaks in between. I don’t do thick lines that often, especially not with this eye liner because it does smudge and the smudging is definitely worse the thicker the line so the thinner the line the less the smudging but since I like about an in between line then it smudges for me.

This eyeliner doesn’t give as much as a dramatic look that I normally like to wear but it’s definitely great when I’m low on time or don’t feel like putting on that much makeup every once in a while. This eyeliner also doesn’t last that long on the water line so that’s the only place I really have to reapply this liner. Most eyeliners that I’ve tried don’t really last long on the water line, even waterproof eyeliners that I’ve tried but I’ve tried some eyeliners that last on the waterline and don’t need to be reapplied at all throughout the day so I know it’s possible for eyeliner to stay on the waterline, this eyeliner however is not one of those that can.

I do have to reapply this eyeliner throughout the day so it doesn’t last that long, I’ve tried other eyeliners that have lasted much longer than this one and others that didn’t need to be reapplied so often so that’s the only real disappointment about this eyeliner, another disappointment would be is that it does smudge a little under my eye so I have to make sure to ...

• Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner
      wipe under my eyes throughout the day and check my makeup since I don’t want to walk around with smudge eyeliner.

I love the retracting tool that this line comes in, it’s easy to use and doesn’t break off when I’m applying the liner. It’s also great that I don’t have to worry about sharping it when it gets dull. I’m always losing my sharpers so I definitely like liners and how they don’t need to be sharpened.

I own this eye liner in the shades Black Sparkle and Onyx. Both of them are similar in color, they’re both black eye liners in the same shade however the only difference is, is that in Black Sparkle it has sparkles in the liner and

it’s super pretty and definitely looks great when I want to add a little more to my daily makeup look. I even wear the Black Sparkle shade more than I do the onyx shade because I love it so much.

I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner to anyone looking for a great eyeliner. This is a great eyeliner by Maybelline, a great eyeliner in general. I’m giving this am 8. It loses 2 points because it doesn’t last as long as other eyeliners that I’ve tried in the past and because it does smudge a bit throughout the day but other than that this is a pretty good eyeliner and this is definitely a product that I would buy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101281820831/k2311a102/10.2.10