Night at the museum
  • Everyone was going on about it and I thought it's going to be really boring and stupid but I was wrong
  • I watched this with a group of friends and we really enjoyed it nobody said they didn't
  • I would recommend you watch it because I enjoyed it and i'm sure u will too

• by Maggie
      I went and saw this in the pictures. I have to say I was quite pleased.

Everyone was going on about it and I thought it’s going to be really boring and stupid but I was wrong.

I will admit it

was not as funny as it could have been seein as it had such great comedy actors in it but it was still a laugh and quite fun.

I watched this with a group of friends and we really enjoyed it ...

• nobody said they didn’t.

You know them films you go and see with your children and cant wait til its over because its so childish and boring well this is nothing like this.

Most of the adults were enjoying it more

than the children were.

There are a few moments I laughed at and its not silly humour.

Mainly just a good movie to have fun with.

I would recommend you watch it because I enjoyed it and i’m sure u will too.

Night at the museum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111502128180228/k2311a0215/2.15.07