Michelina’s Pasta & Chicken
  • I like to have it with a salad and some bread and rice too and I always end up being satisfied
  • The carrots are soft, naturally, and although I prefer crispier carrots, these carrots at least had a mildly pleasant flavor to them

• by CirclingCanvas

Michelina’s Pasta & Chicken is a frozen meal that is flavorful and filling. I like to have it with a salad and some bread and rice too and I always end up being satisfied. There’s a lot that this frozen meal has to offer, but I’ll start with the most obvious aspect of it: the pasta.

The pasta makes up a majority of what this frozen meal has to offer, and that’s not at all a bad

thing because the pasta is tender. Joining the plentiful amount of pasta is cut up pieces of chicken.

Although it would have been nice to have more pieces of chicken included in this frozen meal, what is there, I like, because the chicken, which tastes as if it was grilled, is also tender, and tasty too, The chicken pieces kind of remind me of the chicken pieces that are typically found in chicken noodle soups. The chicken is what also helps to give this frozen meal much of its flavor.

Carrots and peas also have a home in Michelina’s Pasta & Chicken. The carrots are soft, naturally, and although I prefer crispier carrots, these carrots at least had a mildly pleasant flavor to them.

The peas seemed to be about as common as the carrots, and both are more common than the pieces of chicken. The peas had about as much flavor as the carrots,

• Michelina's Pasta & Chicken
      which I again would describe as mild.

Everything that is a part of this frozen meal is also covered in a white sauce that, while on the creamy side, doesn’t have a flavor that stands out all that much. It tasted more sour than sweet to me, but it’s not a sauce that very sour, only a little.

I do like the sauce, because the flavor of it fits with the rest of the flavors found in

this frozen meal because, like the other flavors, it too is mild. Nothing in Michelina’s Pasta & Chicken stands out as being particularly rich in flavor, but I like all the flavors it has to offer, so I’m happy with the frozen dinner.

I like that it incorporates a number of ingredients in a fairly decent amount and everything comes out of the microwave tender. A “9″ rating is what I feel this frozen meal from Michelina’s is deserving of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272101281770831/k2311a102/10.2.10