Snyder’s of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces  » Food  »
  • I love Rold Gold Honey Mustard pretzels but I have been having a difficult time finding it around
  • That is why when I saw the Snyder’s of Hanover Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel Pieces in the grocery store, I grabbed it up, hoping that it would be as delicious as the Rold Gold ones
  • On the same occasion, I bought the Jalapeno ones and thought it was horrible
  • Also, I prefer the thin crunchy whole pretzels of Rold Gold as compared to Snyder’s pretzel pieces which looks like a big fat pretzel shopped up into bite size pieces

• by TheCity

I love Rold Gold Honey Mustard pretzels but I have been having a difficult time finding it around. I always just see the original flavor which I do not feel like buying. That is why when I saw the Snyder’s of Hanover Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel Pieces in the grocery store, I grabbed it up, hoping that it would be as delicious as the Rold Gold ones.

On the same occasion, I

bought the Jalapeno ones and thought it was horrible. However, I can say that this Honey Mustard flavor is a lot better. The Honey Mustard and Onion flavor tastes good. The flavor was delicious, although it was quite strong. I would have preferred a lighter taste so that the pretzel taste would not be too overpowered. However, having said that, the honey mustard taste was pleasant, a good mix of ...

• sweetness and tartness which was quite addictive. I still like the Rold Gold a lot better though, as its honey mustard taste is more subtle and just complements the deliciousness of the pretzels.

Also, I prefer the thin crunchy whole pretzels of Rold Gold as compared to Snyder’s pretzel pieces which looks like a big fat pretzel shopped up into bite size pieces. I love the outer layer of the pretzel, and with

this big fat one, I get less of it and more of the flesh inside which in Snyder’s case, sort of like bread already.

At HKD7 (USD0.90) for that small pack, I’d say that it’s really quite affordable, but they still have a lot of room for improvement. Overall, I’d say this is just an average product and doesn’t come close to the Rold Gold ones, but it’s an enjoyable snack anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101281720731/k2311a101/10.1.10