Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar  » Food  »
  • So in a way using Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar is more cost-effective
  • I tried using this as marinade for “daing” and it really brought out the best in my fish “daing”

• by ladyli

I used to be just contented with whatever brand of vinegar I used. But when an exposé about how synthetic vinegar harms out health came out I became very investigative. I practically read all the descriptions of all the vinegar brands in the market and it is only when I got across Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar that I got quite satisfied. This is because the

product is not cheap but the price is just right for its quality. It is made of one hundred percent sugarcane so the product is all natural and has no health risk at all. It costs almost half more than the amount of the many other ordinary brands in the market but I don’t really care because I feel safe with Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar.

I noted it brings very natural sour tang into my cooking. It is not like ordinary vinegar that will make your stomach ache or will make your teeth feel brittle. One of my favorite dishes is “milk-fish paksiw”, a native dish that uses vinegar as the main ingredient to bring in sour taste into the soup. Well my “paksiw” has never been this palatable. Del Monte Red Cane ...

• Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar
      Vinegar brings my “paksiw” dish into perfection that even my family noted the big difference in savor. My son was never fond of “paksiw “but ever since I used Del Monte, he now craves for this dish.

What more, while this is more costly than other ordinary brands, Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar takes just smaller amount to bring out the natural sour taste I desire. It

is not like other brands that requires larger amount to satisfy my taste. So in a way using Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar is more cost-effective. I tried using this as marinade for “daing” and it really brought out the best in my fish “daing”. I don’t think I need to find another brand. This Del Monte Red Cane Vinegar is already the perfect choice when it comes to vinegar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101281650731/k2311a101/10.1.10