Clean & Clear Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer a gentler facial wash that cleanses my face deeply without stripping it off of the necessary moisture

• by gitana

Clean and Clear facial wash is another favorite facial wash of mine, in the company of only Celeteque and Neutrogena. These three are wonderful but Clean and Clear happens to be the cheapest so it is what I get to use more often. One fifty ml bottle costs only sixty-four pesos in my country. That would be around 1.5 American dollars. It is cheaper in comparison to Celeteque which costs seventy-eight pesos (around 2 american dollars) and Neutrogena which costs more than a hundred pesos.

I have a simple criteria for choosing a facial wash: first it must cleanse my face effectively from the dirt that I get during the day. But it should not be too harsh on my skin. Most facial washes pass my first criterion

but it is with the second one that they fail. Most Facial washes leave my skin so dry afterwards, but clean and clear doesn’t. Some people may like the squeaky clean feeling you get after washing your face with a strong soap. Well, I don’t want that. I prefer a gentler facial wash that cleanses my face deeply without stripping it off of the necessary moisture.

Clean and clear facial wash passed both criteria. Not only does if effectively cleanses my skin from deep seated dirt I get from the daily pollution. It also does it very, very gently. When I use clean and clear facial wash, my face becomes less oily I can actually get away without applying face powder. My white heads were also minimized dramatically.

• As for pimples, I rarely get them anymore since I stopped using facial washes that are too strong.

It is gentle so it is safe to use everyday. Sometimes I get to use it more than twice a day. But even then, my skin never goes dry. It still feels moisturized in just the right way. And its not the kind of moisture that feels kind of oily or whatever. Inspite the gentleness of this facial wash, you can still honestly say that your skin feels clean and well, clear.

Bottomline is: clean and clear facial wash both cleanses effectively, yet in a gentle way. Things that you would rarely find combined in a single facial wash. Most facial washes are either overly strong cleansers which seem to

sweep off your epidermis all together with the dirt. Pond’s would be a very good example, sorry but I just hate Ponds so I gotta mention that.

Another class of facial wash seems not to clean at all, instead of feeling cleansed they leave your skin with a weird kind of moisture that I just hate. But with clean and clear, you may trust that you won’t get these problems. It may be gentle but it cleanses well. Like, Really well.

Combined with healthy diet and regular exercise, using clean and clear facial wash may help you get that pimple free smooth face that you have always dreamt of. That’s exactly what I did and I can honestly say that my face is, not perfect but a lot clearer than before.

Clean & Clear Facial Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281640731/k2311a101/10.1.10