Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • I believe that I can use it for many more years to come, as my skin changes with age

• by lani1971

I’ve been cursed with very sensitive skin. When I was a teenager, pimples were the enemy. Now in my late thirties, my skin is still a combination of oily and dry.

Although the pimples are gone, they’ve been replaced by discoloration, skin tags and millia. Since my teens, various dermatologists have only prescribed one facial wash…cetaphil.

Now it is called cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. It comes in various sizes, a big 350 ml bottle,

and my favorite 60 ml bottle which I bring with me on short trips.

It is truly a gentle soap-free cleanser which is soothing, non-irritating and rinses easily, leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. When my four year old son was only an infant, his pediatrician also recommended that we use cetaphil for his bath time.

I’ve never been disappointed with cetaphil. There were times when I’ve tried more expensive imported ...

• brands promising miraculous cures like whitening and erasing wrinkles.

I would be happy for about a month then my face would start to react negatively, with pimples and oiliness. That’s when I would return to cetaphil, a Filipino product manufactured by Galderma Philippines, Inc.

Cetaphil is gentle enough for babies but is also effective and efficient in removing dirt on adults’ faces, leaving complexions clean, smooth and oil free. However, what I really

appreciate is the reasonableness of the price.

The small 60 ml bottle which lasts for more than a month is just a little over PHP 200. It performs better than imported brands and yet it is much cheaper.

That is why I have remained a loyal user of cetaphil gentle cleanser for more than 20 years already. I believe that I can use it for many more years to come, as my skin changes with age.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281600631/k2311a101/10.1.10