Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do think the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Wash was well worth the price I paid for it and I will be getting tons more of it in the near future
  • I would recommend this body wash to a man or woman to use if they were looking for a relaxing body wash to help them calm down before bedtime as well
  • I know it wont cure or get rid of your depression or aniexty, but it will help relax you like it did for me

• by Soleil Robins

For the last several days I have had a very difficult time falling asleep at nighttime. So, I got some Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Wash to pour into my bath so I could relax and unwind before I go to bed so I have an easier time falling asleep. The scent of the lavender with the hint of vanilla is heavenly smelling and really helps calm my mind down and relax my body when I use it.

Now the way I have been using this lavender vanilla body wash is by first filling my tub up with plenty of hot water. Then I pour a 1/2 a cup of the body wash into the bath and swish

it around until I get light foamy bubbles and the aroma of it fills the bathroom. Next I simply get into the tub and and soak for as long as I need to or until I feel sleepy. Once I feel sleepy I get out of the tub and dry off with a towel. My skin is very feeling very soft and left with a lovely sweet lavender vanilla scent that is so peaceful and my body aches and pains are all gone so I can fall asleep easier.

The body wash comes in a clear easy to squeeze container. The body wash itself has a slightly yellowish clear color to it and is thick like a syrup. The body wash ...

• foams up nicely as a body wash in the shower, but like I said I have been using it a lot more to create a relaxing bath. I also used it the other day in a bath to help calm me down when I was having an asthma attack and panic attack at the same time. It worked like a charm and I will be doing this again if I need to because it worked so well.

I do think the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Body Wash was well worth the price I paid for it and I will be getting tons more of it in the near future. I would recommend this body wash to a man

or woman to use if they were looking for a relaxing body wash to help them calm down before bedtime as well.

Now I would also recommend this body wash to people who are suffering from depression and aniexty attacks as well because I do believe it would help calm them down some. I know it wont cure or get rid of your depression or aniexty, but it will help relax you like it did for me. I do hope those of you who give this body wash a try like I have been lately like the way it calms your mind and relaxes your body before bedtime so you can at least have a better chance at falling asleep like I do now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281530631/k2311a101/10.1.10