Clairol Natural Instincts Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost 120 pesos from a local store and I liked this product after all

• by dainge

I used Clairol Natural Instincts Color with a black hair dye as a way to color my hair a few months ago. It cost 120 pesos from a local store and I liked this product after all.

This is a good hair dye or coloring product. It actually did what it was supposed to - color my hair and tur it into a beautiful brown color. I was actually amazed by the color it had on my hair - it was

very good and satisfying, with a dark shade I liked, unlike the other hair coloring products I used to buy which did not look like the one on the label or not what they promised. I was actually very happy about it because I was not at all expecting it to happen.

The results were long lasting. The color stayed on my hair for 4 months, before new hair came out and I had to replace or coloured my hair again. But it ...

• was all worth it because the hair coloring product was actually not drying, not irritating and not damaging to the hair. It actually complemented the shampoo I was using, and it never actually broken the hair strands and any other problems which might cause me to stop using this product.

It was a little expensive at 120 pesos, but it was all worthwhile because it stayed on the hair for a long time. It had a dark shade I wanted, plus it was

safe to use, and was easy to apply. Inside the box was everything you needed like the hair color, the net, brush and the others. It did not pain my eyes and the other areas, and lastly it was easy to rinse off if it got contact with other than the hair.

It was widely available in a lot of local stores. You don’t need to buy it online. Just buy it at the nearest local store, and you can use it right away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281500631/k2311a101/10.1.10