Bizu Pattiserie and Bistro at the Promenade, Greenhills San Juan Philippines  » Restaurants  »
Bizu Pattiserie and Bistro, 1st Floor, The Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan City, Philippines
  • There are a few restaurants where my friends and I like to meet for long weekend lunches
  • However, what sets bizu apart are its amazing desserts
  • I find that with its delicious cuisine and laid back atmosphere, ordinary conversations become memorable

• by lani1971

There are a few restaurants where my friends and I like to meet for long weekend lunches. One such place is Bizu Pattiserie and Bistro. It has everything that would impel us to spend two or more precious hours of our day in just one place. It serves french continental cuisine.

Seemingly ordinary pasta dishes are served with flair. Chicken alfredo pasta is served piping hot with several slices of warm french bread. There is breakfast

food like like steak and eggs served with a croissant.

Eggs benedict is served with the freshest asparagus strips. However, what sets bizu apart are its amazing desserts. Chocolate truffles come in white, milk chocolate and bitter chocolate.

Cheesecake comes in many flavors. My favorite is still blueberry. Small chunks of chocolate cake are heavenly with hazelnut or vanilla filling.

For the diabetic customer, there are sugar free selections of cakes and truffles. There are different ...

• kinds of bread. Pita bread, garlic bread and even a plain loaf becomes special because of the bizu stamp of excellent quality.

I’ve shared many great times with friends over a cup of bizu’s excellent brewed coffee. It is served with warmed milk and your choice of sweetener, white sugar, brown sugar or splenda. But we always start our meals with their salad.

The salad is wonderful with different greens and a choice of dressings. I

always choose the more heart healthy vinaigrette. In all, Bizu with its quaint pink and purple color theme is simply dainty in appearance, and wonderfully casual in ambiance.

For non-coffee lovers, tea of all kinds from chamomile, earl grey and green tea are also available. Bizu is excellent for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even after a late night of drinking and dancing. I find that with its delicious cuisine and laid back atmosphere, ordinary conversations become memorable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71101281460631/k2311a101/10.1.10