The Savannah Theatre  » Theatre  »
222 Bull st , Savannah , GA
  • I love the fact that they still use a live band
  • The guy that plays the piano and sings is amazing
  • This was just a great experience , and I will be going back
  • I will recommend this place to anyone that enjoys musicals and being entertained

• by Gina Gott

This theatre is a must see if you are in the Savannah , Georgia area. The building itself is historical. When you walk into the lobby you can see old newspaper ads and photographs from when it first opened in 1818. My husband and I spent about ten minutes just looking and reading about the theatre. It is the oldest theatre still running today .This is a wonderful place to bring your whole family!

My husband and I went to show

called Southern Nights. The theatre is spacious and comfortable for the two hour music , dance , and comedy show. I love the fact that they still use a live band! They played all kinds of music from country to rock , and the singers will just blow your mind. The guy that plays the piano and sings is amazing ! Ofcourse all of the performers were super talented! I really like that at the end of the show you get to ...

• meet the cast in person! This was just a great experience , and I will be going back!

Tickets to get in are very afforable. They are $35.00 per adult and $16.00 for anyone 17 or younger. It is worth it for the outstanding quality of the show! This was really the highlight of our trip! I have paid more for shows , and they have not been as good. This place lives up to your expectations!

The whole place is very clean

and nice. I love how everything is modern and up to date , but the style of the theatre is still made to look like it’s old fashioned. The workers are all very helpful and friendly. I just love this theatre! My husband and I had a blast , and I am looking forward to our next visit! I will recommend this place to anyone that enjoys musicals and being entertained. Give this place a try , and you will have an unforgettable night!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 321101281450631/k2311a101/10.1.10