NARS “orgasm” blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I myself am a huge cosmetic fan, I love makeup a lot and collect many products and have favorite brands
  • One of my favorite brands which I think is very prestigious and has excellent quality is NARS cosmetics which are sold in many Sephora stores and at makeup counters in shopping malls
  • Once I saw that a majority absolutely loves the blush, I decided to purchase it myself, but before I did my friend got it as a gift for me last Christmas
  • If I had to rate this specific product I would definitely give it 5 out of 5 for just the quality itself

• by savetheunlikely9

I myself am a huge cosmetic fan, I love makeup a lot and collect many products and have favorite brands. One of my favorite brands which I think is very prestigious and has excellent quality is NARS cosmetics which are sold in many Sephora stores and at makeup counters in shopping malls. NARS has a variety of different types of makeup for eyes, face, lips and body. Accessories are also sold such as candles, etc.

I mostly love their smooth, silky and flawless blushes which are universal and are purchased on a daily basis! One of the secrets to the success of the products being purchased are the names of the blushes. One specific blush which has become famous and automatically attracts a woman’s attention is the very famous NARS powder blush in the color “orgasm”. The blush comes in black rubber packaging which

has the brand’s name NARS imprinted on it.

The net weight is 0. 16 oz, 4. 8 grams.

The beautiful blush contains a small mirror and the color is a peachy pink which has gold shimmer. NARS’ “orgasmblush has become a phenomenon in the Sephora stores and is almost always sold out due to the majority of women and girls constantly buying it. The blush can be applied with any type of blush brush, powder blush, or even using your fingers to get just a little of the product on your cheeks.

I myself love it very much and use it on a daily basis whether it’s for going to school, work or on a date in the evening. It’s a universal color which looks gorgeous on almost every one. I first discovered it on youtube.

com when I was watching a makeup tutorial and the ...

• tutor mentioned that she was applying NARS “orgasm” blush to her cheeks. The name instantly grabbed my attention and I started searching for reviews on different websites. Once I saw that a majority absolutely loves the blush, I decided to purchase it myself, but before I did my friend got it as a gift for me last Christmas.

It is a bit pricey costing at an average of 25-26 dollars depending on location, but it is a great investment as it lasts for 3-4 years. You don’t need a lot to apply as it is extremely pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. When I put it on it really does make me look like as if I just had an orgasm – creating the natural flush my body would produce on my cheeks, unbelievable! Despite the fact that I adore this

product and use it for almost every occasion, there are things that I don’t like about the blush.

First of all the packaging gets ridiculously dirty as it is made from rubber and since the blush is so pigmented, there is always powder on the mirror. It doesn’t come with a brush which kind of makes my job a bit harder so I always have to carry my blush brush in my makeup bag which is a bit heavy. Other than that everything else about the blush is perfect and is an all-time favorite product of mine.

If I had to rate this specific product I would definitely give it 5 out of 5 for just the quality itself. Some people think it’s not worth to pay so much money for a simple blush, but I strongly believe that a women’s face should be applied with expensive and quality makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281390631/k2311a101/10.1.10