Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Fragrant Moisture Mist
  • One of the body mist I like to use lately because it hasn't caused me an allergic reaction or asthma attack like others is Naturally Victoria's Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Fragrant Moisture Mist
  • I think people with normal skin will have no problem using it this way, but just keep in mind when you do use this body mist that way the scent doesn't linger as long
  • I would recommend the Naturally Victoria's Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Fragrant Moisture Mist to anyone who likes the scent of sandalwood

• by Soleil Robins

One of the body mist I like to use lately because it hasn’t caused me an allergic reaction or asthma attack like others is Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Fragrant Moisture Mist. It smells very nice and not over powering. I find the scent to be more sandalwood than vanilla, but it is very uplifting and kind of reminds me of walking through the woods or a tropical garden when I wear it.

The body mist comes in a huge 10 ounce clear bottle that is very easy to spray. One bottle of this has lasted me almost a year because a little of it goes a very long ways. The body mist is clear and has a slightly pinkish brown tint to it, but it is very hard to notice unless you hold it up

to the light. I do think the body mist is expensive, but worth the price you pay for it because you get a lot in the bottle, it last a long time, and the scent is very nice and last all day on you until you wash it off in the shower.

The way I use this body mist is by spraying it directly on me after I am fully clothed so the scent is absorbed into my clothing and hair so it lingers longer. You can also spray it directly onto you body after a shower or bath, but I find the body mist to really sting my skin because I have really sensitive skin. However, it does have very nourishing ingredients in it such as vitamins, minerals, and essential moisturizing oils such as sandalwood if you ...

• are able to spray it onto your skin after a shower or bath without it stinging. I just know I can’t because like I said it does sting and burn a bit when I use it this way. I think people with normal skin will have no problem using it this way, but just keep in mind when you do use this body mist that way the scent doesn’t linger as long. So if you want the scent to linger longer on you spray it after you are clothed and ready to go. The body mist wont stain your clothing or anything so don’t worry about that.

The way I spray the body mist on me is by holding it slightly away from me and spraying it with and up and down motion until I feel I have enough

of it on me. Like I said a little goes a long ways so three squirts or mists of this body spray should be just enough. Once in awhile when I am going out on a date or hanging out with some friends I spray a little on my neck and wrists to create a little bit of a stronger scent. Like I said the scent is a strong sandalwood scent with a hint of vanilla to help soften the scent up a bit and make it more romantic.

I would recommend the Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Fragrant Moisture Mist to anyone who likes the scent of sandalwood. If you dont than this body mist simply isn’t for you. I do hope those of you give it a try like I did like it just as much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101281370631/k2311a101/10.1.10