Naturally Victoria Secret’s Vanilla & Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion
  • One of the nicest natural body lotions I like to use to help relax my body, mind and spirit is Naturally Victoria Secret's Vanilla & Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion
  • The reason I love this natural body lotion so much is because it is actually made with nourishing natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, shea butter, and natural essential moisturizing and relaxing body oils
  • I would recommend other people to try this body lotion this way as well if you have it on hand and run out of yoru shaving lotion

• by Soleil Robins

One of the nicest natural body lotions I like to use to help relax my body, mind and spirit is Naturally Victoria Secret’s Vanilla & Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion. I find this body lotion very soothing and nourishing to the skin and it helps keep my skin very soft and well protected throught the day while leaving a nice strong relaxing sandalwood scent to it.

The way I like to use the body lotion is by taking a couple squirts of it after a shower or warm bath and lathering it into my skin and body from head to toe focusing on the really dry and sore areas of skin on my body. Sometimes I even like to have my partener use it as a massage lotion while he is giving

me a massage to help me relax and relieve body aches and pains and stress. Once in awhile I will use this body lotion as a foot and hand lotion to help soften and nourish my hands and feet in the winter time because it has shea butter in it and the shea butter really helps hydrate and soothe my dry skin.

The reason I love this natural body lotion so much is because it is actually made with nourishing natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, shea butter, and natural essential moisturizing and relaxing body oils. It has a really strong and real sandalwood scent to it with a light hint of vanilla that I love and find very calming and uplifting especially when I am in a bad mood. The ...

• scent of this body lotion makes me feel very happy when I smell it so those of you who are having a bad day and are in a relaly bad mood should try some of this body lotion to help lift your spirits as well if your in a bad mood.

Another way I like to use this body lotion is as a shaving lotion when I run out of mine. I simply get my skin damp and then take a small handful of this lotion and lather it onto the area of skin I am wanting to shave. Then I take my razor and shave the area of skin I need to. After I get a nice close shave without nicks or cuts and my skin turns out silky smooth

which I really like. I would recommend other people to try this body lotion this way as well if you have it on hand and run out of yoru shaving lotion. You will be surprised at how well it works for this purpose.

Anyways, I did think the Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion was worth using and worth the money because it has multi purposes like I mentioned and it does so much for the skin. I would recommend it to anyone to use with any type of skin type if they were looking for a great natural body lotion in sandalwood. I do hope those of you who use it like the way it smells and the way it works with your skin to get it back into shape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091281360230/k2311a0930/9.30.10