Advil Cold and Sinus Non Drowsy Liquigels  » Medicine  »
  • That has always been my main problem with any good congestion relief medication
  • I really enjoyed taking them instead of dreading taking them
  • I finally noticed that my head was no longer pounding
  • I expected it to not work as good after a few doses as most medications do, but it impressed me over and over again

• by adrean_j

I was going through a lot of pain with the last cold that I had. My head was aching because of all of the congestion. I was dealing with my eyes watering and couldn’t even really breath in without wanting to sneeze. It was a really horrible feeling and I was wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. I wanted to take a medication that I never tried before, because I’ve never really had luck with getting rid of congestion.

I purchased the Advil cold and Sinus non drowsy liquigels. I was immediately enticed when I saw the words non drowsy. That has always been my main problem with any good congestion relief medication. I don’t want to fall asleep any time I need a clear nose. I also like Advil because there products always make me feel better.

The pills were fairly easy to swallow as most liquigels are. I really enjoyed taking them instead of dreading taking them. I couldn’t barely feel them as they went down my throat. The fact that they slid down so easily put me at ease. Once the pills were down, it took almost an hour to feel some real effects. Though it took a while, it was really worth the wait. I finally noticed that my head was no longer pounding. I was able to open my eyes without them watering and felt like a whole new person. I was super excited to feel like I was well ...

• Advil Cold and Sinus Non Drowsy Liquigels
      again although it was obvious I wasn’t cured. The good thing is that my whole head and sinus path was relieved. I was so bothered before, just rubbing my nose and eyes. I was also scratching my nose and couldn’t breathe properly.

Now I was able to breath clearly and actually get out of bed for once in the past 48 hours. My symptoms were gone for about 8 hours before I started to feel down again. That was the longest lasting cold

medicine I’ve ever dealt with. I was happy to make this discovery. The Advil Cold and Sinus non drowsy liquigels will not only make you feel better, but also make you feel energetic. They are great to take on a busy day, because they really make you feel good again. These pills are easy to find and can be purchased at any drugstore. I expected it to not work as good after a few doses as most medications do, but it impressed me over and over again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630091281020230/k2311a0930/9.30.10