Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti Itch Medicated Wipes
  • Instead of going for an outside cream, I decided to try something different
  • I like the fact that they are mess free, unlike those stupid creams
  • I know it is always best to keep your hands away from that area
  • I was really impressed at these medicated wipes, because after the 2 hours symptoms were still minimal
  • They are a little pricy costing 7 bucks for 12 wipes, but it is definitely worth the money

• by adrean_j

I hate suffering from feminine itches, especially when it is associated with a yeast infection. This occurs way too much for me, and it can be agitating trying to worry about the next best cure or symptom reducer. Though my yeast infections have slowed down in the past year, they still can occur anytime for anything. The most recent yeast infection that I got was driving me insane as usual. Instead of going for an outside cream, I decided to try something different. The outside creams never work for me and always end up making me feel worse. I have even had bad experiences with the Vagisil brand before,

but decided that a different product means different results. I decided to purchase the Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti Itch Medicated Wipes. I like the fact that they are mess free, unlike those stupid creams. I do not have to make a mess all over my hands.

I also like the fact that I do not have to use my fingers. This means that the cloth is the only thing actually touching the irritated skin. This means that the skin will not become more irritated. I know it is always best to keep your hands away from that area. The medicated wipes were much more pleasing than I initially expected.

• Upon contact, there was this cool feeling. It was almost calming especially how much I had been suffering from irritation that day. They are a little damp, but nothing that should be worried about. The wipes feel really great, because it feels like it is washing away any impurities as it makes me feel better. After using the wipe, I did not feel any irritation for almost 2 hours. That is a lot for me when I have a yeast infection. I usually cannot feel normal for a full hour. I was really impressed at these medicated wipes, because after the 2 hours symptoms were still minimal.

These wipes

are also great if you cannot be in the house all day. It is hard to try to go in the bathroom and apply creams while you are at work or doing errands. It is much simpler to just take a wipe and wipe thoroughly. This also helps after going to the restroom. Urine can irritate me more and this insures that there is no urine present. I like to tell all women suffering from a feminine itch or yeast infection to purchase the Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti Itch Medicated Wipes. They are a little pricy costing 7 bucks for 12 wipes, but it is definitely worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630091280950230/k2311a0930/9.30.10