Tampax Pearl Super Plus Fresh Scent Tampons  » Health  »
  • Name brands have never really been important to me though I know many of them work better than the generic brands
  • Though I stay away from name brands because of the cost, my husband acts as if he does not know this about time
  • That is way too pricey for me, but I think the comfort is kind of worth it
  • The first thing I noticed is that these tampons are much slimmer than other ones I have used, especially the ones with the cardboard applicator
  • I have never had a problem with the tampon falling apart prematurely or not wanting to slide down properly

• by adrean_j

I will use almost any brand of tampon. Name brands have never really been important to me though I know many of them work better than the generic brands. Though I stay away from name brands because of the cost, my husband acts as if he does not know this about time. Since he was out already, I needed him to purchase some tampons for me. I expected him to come back with the usual tampons that I purchase. Instead, he came back with something far more expensive as usual. He never knows how to save a dollar. The tampons that he purchased were the Tampax Pearl Super Plus Fresh Scent Tampons. I

had always wondered about the pearl, but never pumped myself up enough to actually spend money on them. My husband says he spent close to nine dollars for a 36 pack of these tampons. That is way too pricey for me, but I think the comfort is kind of worth it.

The first thing I noticed is that these tampons are much slimmer than other ones I have used, especially the ones with the cardboard applicator. Super Plus tampons are usually the biggest and that is why they have so much absorbency. What I was looking at looked very similar to the regular sized tampons. The plastic felt very slick in my hand ...

• and I jus knew it would be perfect for applying it to my body. As I inserted it, it was very gentle and soft going inside. I enjoyed how easily it slipped right in. I think these do have the best applicator I have every experienced. Then it has these little ridges to make it extremely simple to grip and pull. I have never had a problem with the tampon falling apart prematurely or not wanting to slide down properly. The applicator is scented, but I really did not enjoy the so called fresh scent. I really smelled like a cheap floral spray or something. There was nothing appealing about the scent. I
        guess it is just to mask the menstrual odor, which it is good at.

The tampon itself feels really natural in my body. I did not ever feel it scratching up against me or moving at all. I could barely even realize it was there most of the time. The absorbency was superb. I did not have any leaks and did not have to be scared top actually move around. They have great absorbency levels and last for about 3 hours even on my heaviest days and my days can get heavy. I think the main thing about this tampon is comfort. Any woman looking for a comfortable tampon should try the Tampax pearl super absorbency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430091280930230/k2311a0930/9.30.10