Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I could feel them going down my throat and needed lots of water to make the experience more pleasant
  • I thought that my body just was taking a break from the pain
  • After that I decided it was definitely the medication and a good one it was
  • I was happy that I could move around more freely and wasn’t victim of the very strong cramping any more

• by adrean_j

When it comes to menstrual pain I can deal with it for the most part. However there are those days where I can’t do enough to deal with them. Every now and then the pain gets really bad. It gets to the point where it is completely unbearable. I get tired of dealing with the pain and look for some sort of relief, especially from the bloating. I hate feeling gassy even though I don’t have gas it is the worse feeling to me. I have used a few

different pain killers and the basic ones never do the job. I need more than the typical Tylenol or Motrin. I have tried Midol and like it too, but wanted to see if there was anything better out there. I purchased something much different. I had never tried it personally but my mother told me that it works wonders for her. The medication that I purchased this time was the Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi Symptom pain relief caplets.

The pills were basic cylinder shaped white pills. It wasn’t hard to swallow them, but it wasn’t exactly comfortable either. I could feel them going down my throat and needed lots of water to make the experience more pleasant. These pills would have been better if they were coated at least. Once I got them down my throat I laid in bed waiting for some sort of relief or results. After about 30 minutes I could feel the pain started to diminish in my back and abdomen. I was really shocked because medications never get into my system that quickly.

• Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets
      I didn’t even think it was the medication at first. I thought that my body just was taking a break from the pain. That was until my body was free from pain for almost 2 hours. After that I decided it was definitely the medication and a good one it was. It also got rid of my headache which I really didn’t expect. I was feeling kind of dizzy and lightheaded but that feeling completely subsided after taking the dose of Pamprin.

Another good thing about these menstrual relief

pills is that they relieve my pain an bloating for a very long periods of time. I didn’t even have to take another dose for about 7 hours. That is a little longer than usual. My body, for some reason, can not be pain free for more than 6 hours with most pain killers. I was happy that I could move around more freely and wasn’t victim of the very strong cramping any more. Pamprin made it easier for me when I was suffering from some of the worst menstrual cramps ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630091280830230/k2311a0930/9.30.10