Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • I have a lot of things in my home that need to be disinfected on a daily basis and figured this would be the best choice for those quick jobs
  • What I love about the these wipes is that they have bleach in them already
  • These wipes are sufficiently wet, which I like
  • I recommend this to all people that don’t have a lot of time to waste cleaning

• by adrean_j

I saw a commercial for the Clorox Disinfecting wipes and just knew I had to get them. I have a lot of things in my home that need to be disinfected on a daily basis and figured this would be the best choice for those quick jobs. I purchased the wipes from a local Wal-Mart for around 6 bucks. The container came with 75 wipes and I figured that would be more than sufficient. What I love about the these wipes is that they have bleach in them already. They clean and deodorize so that I can stop wasting money buying a million different cleaners, soaps, and bleaches. These wipes are sufficiently wet, which I like. I didn’t’ expect them to be damp enough and actually expected them to be kind of dry.

They were adequately wet and made it easy to wipe of surfaces even with food on them.

I clean my sons walker with these wipes and am thankful for them. He eats while he is in his walker and there is always food particles and crumbs on the top and sides of the walker. There is also plenty of old drool and anything else dirty on it. I of course wouldn’t give him more food over the already filthy surface and have to wash it every single day. I like to make sure it is disinfected so I usually spray it with disinfectant and use a soapy sponge to get deep into all of the grime. Now all I have to do is use the wipes and it wipes all thick food and ...

• grime off. The wipes leave the surface clean and ready for my babies next meal adventure. Plus it leaves surfaces with a little shine that I love so much. I can see sparkle, without all of the hassles and cleaners. My husband and I also like to use them on our kitchen countertops. It makes me feel good to know that each time I pull out a cloth it is new an fresh. It puts me more at ease than using sponges that hold dirt and germs.

I can now trust eating food directly off of my countertop, which I would have never done before. These little disinfectant wipes from Clorox have a decent smell. They smell really clean and somewhat like bleach. They are sturdy and can cover a lot of

surface area. I use one side, fold it in half and use the other side. It stays strong and doesn’t rip or tear through all of the wiping and scrubbing. I have found so many uses for these wipes because it is the best thing for quick cleanups. There is no spray bottles, towels, and sponges. I just grab one and wipe. This works good with tables and sinks and toilet seats. It works wonders with the stove top ad the microwave as well. I recommend this to all people that don’t have a lot of time to waste cleaning. It is quick and efficient. Your items will look clean an shiny like you personally scrubbed them all day. One wipe goes a long way and I have already had my packager for about a month.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330091280820230/k2311a0930/9.30.10