Palmer Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Marks Lotion
  • I later purchased the lotion for my pregnant daughter in hopes that it would help her avoid the same problem later
  • I love the smell of Cocoa Butter and this formula cream definitely has that
  • This is, by far, one of the best lotions that I have ever tried
  • I found this out by first hand experience
  • This is an amazing product and you will not be sorry you purchased it

• by Dawn

I purchased Palmer Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Marks Lotion because I had gotten stretch marks terribly when I was pregnant with my children. I was hoping that even though I already had the stretch marks that it would help get rid of some of them anyway. I quickly learned that it doesn’t work like that. I later purchased the lotion for my pregnant daughter in hopes that it would help her avoid the same problem later. I purchased the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Marks Lotion from the grocery store for $5.48. The price is excellent since I already knew that

Palmers Cocoa Butter was an excellent cream, even if it didn’t work to prevent stretch marks.

When I used the cream for my stretch marks, I was pleased with the scent that it had. I love the smell of Cocoa Butter and this formula cream definitely has that. It is a little strong which I normally wouldn’t like, but I made an exception for this particular cocoa butter cream. The lotion itself is very thick which I also liked. It stayed on for an extended period of time so that I didn’t have to reapply often. This is, by far, one of the best ...

• lotions that I have ever tried.

There isn’t much I can say bad about the cocoa butter formula cream. It is hard to tell if it really prevented any stretch marks because I don’t really know how many my daughter would have gotten without it. I have talked to others that it did work for. Just be forewarned that it doesn’t erase stretch marks that are already present. I found this out by first hand experience. That wouldn’t stop me from purchasing the product again. This is an excellent cream no matter how you cut it. It smells wonderful and it helps relieve

dry, itchy skin. The thickness of the cream is another plus as well and I will definitely purchase Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream again.

I would highly recommend this product for everyone whether you are attempting to prevent stretch marks or not. It will definitely help you as much as it helped me. If you love the smell of cocoa butter, this will be an added benefit for you as well. Purchase the product in hopes that it will help you with several things and you won’t be disappointed by the results. This is an amazing product and you will not be sorry you purchased it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430091280790230/k2311a0930/9.30.10